1. MSG 2 - Lottery

Msg 1- wife pulled them on TM app at 1203

Philly - I pulled both at 1245. People give up too easy. You have to keep trying. I'm upper deck row 1 for night 1 and behind stage lower for night 2

VA- I bought on stubhub. Side stage row fuckin 2!!!!!!!! 130 each. Steal. Please search this venue and look at it. It's tiny.
  2. Wow! You've already taken care of Virginia. Nice. And, yes. $130 right now is a pretty darn good price for a ticket on stubhub.

I still can't believe both you and Ed are going to FIVE shows within a single month! Who are you guys? Kieran?
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:Wow! You've already taken care of Virginia. Nice. And, yes. $130 right now is a pretty darn good price for a ticket on stubhub.

I still can't believe both you and Ed are going to FIVE shows within a single month! Who are you guys? Kieran?
    Haha. Dude I wish I could shoot down to Florida as well but it's just not possible. I don't want to sound greedy but , it's never enough. That's just a testament to how great they are live. I'm sure as soon as msg2 is done I'll be dying for Fenway!
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Haha. Dude I wish I could shoot down to Florida as well but it's just not possible. I don't want to sound greedy but , it's never enough. That's just a testament to how great they are live. I'm sure as soon as msg2 is done I'll be dying for Fenway!
    Those two pairs of ball park shows will be epic. When all is said and done, it will be very tempting two get five PAIRS of bootlegs on CD (Philly, MSG, Toronto, Fenway, and Wrigley). God help me if for some reason they decide to stop the bootleg program this year!

I would absolutely love to go to either Fenway (it would be great to meet up for a PJ event at some point in our lives) or Wrigley but I am almost positive I won't be here (in North America) for Fenway and will also be "broke" from the vacation so Wrigley will be a big question mark. Still, it's so cool these shows are happening.
  5. Yeah, seeing five shows in Europe almost two years ago - how time flies - was probably one of the best parts of my student life so far. I'd do it again - I would do more. That gap in their touring schedule between Bonnaroo and Boston/Chicago is open to either Europe or West Coast US. I sincerely hope it's the former.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:Yeah, seeing five shows in Europe almost two years ago - how time flies - was probably one of the best parts of my student life so far. I'd do it again - I would do more. That gap in their touring schedule between Bonnaroo and Boston/Chicago is open to either Europe or West Coast US. I sincerely hope it's the former.
    Well, that certainly is the time when the band likes to tour Europe.

7. What a venue

Congrats everyone for getting so many shows. Jealous.
  8. Kind of looks like The Hydro in Glasgow from the inside, but much more intimate.
  9. Looks pretty sweet. So cool from both inside and out.
  10. It's really incredible, I've seen some footage from other concerts there and wow, mindblown.

Now bring on those European dates......
  11. One of DMB's most famous shows was played there.......and its one of the bands most popular live releases ,the infamous new years eve gig.. LT 7...

Dave Matthews Band
    Tuesday, December 31, 1996
    Live Trax Volume 7, Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA