1. I'm in both ny and both philly. Rough morning. I'll grab VA on stubhub down the road...
  2. Nice Job. Four shows in five days, Nick. Impressive. Even more impressive is that your wife will (presumably) be attending them with you.

Mine...not a chance.
  3. Mother's Day in Ottawa (without my wife and kids) just wasn't going to play out. I couldn't do it. Two Toronto shows will have to suffice for me. I can't wait. It will (at least somewhat) help atone for my past concert-going mistakes.
  4. Now....what songs am I hoping for....Release....Spin The Black....Hail Hail....Animal....Jeremy...Iin My Tree....ah, the list will never end. I'll just wait on it.
  5. I'm excited.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:Nice Job. Four shows in five days, Nick. Impressive. Even more impressive is that your wife will (presumably) be attending them with you.

Mine...not a chance.
    She'll be at all of them
    Plus VA and both Fenway. It'll be a blast!!
  7. Wow. Seven in one year! These two Toronto shows will be my 5th and 6th - all time!
  8. Just got tickets to Night 2 in Toronto. Will be my first time seeing Pearl Jam in concert.
  9. Wow. You're in for a treat. Congrats.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:Now....what songs am I hoping for....Release....Spin The Black....Hail Hail....Animal....Jeremy...Iin My Tree....ah, the list will never end. I'll just wait on it.
    You'll def be crossing some songs off your list. Or they'll all be played in Ottawa.
  11. I said it before, Nick, and I'll say it again: You. Are. Hilarious.
  12. Nice! It's almost like some miracle occurred in that they opened up a second show less than a half hour after the first one went on sale. It just seemed to good to be true!