1. Ah Moline…..such a fantastic show !

Nothing like listening to No Code…...loud and clear....in all its glory…..drinking some wine outside , on a rather cool night (high 50s..brrr…lol) here in Boca !
  2. Even Yellow Ledbetter sounds "fresh" in the Moline show!
  3. Some of these No Code sound at their best. 'Red Mosquito' sounds vibrant, 'Smile', as Nick stated, sounds great, even 'Off He Goes', which is a 'go for a beer' song was brilliant.

Although after 'Even Flow', I sort of got bored of the bootleg. Probably because 'Gone' was next.
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:Some of these No Code sound at their best. 'Red Mosquito' sounds vibrant, 'Smile', as Nick stated, sounds great, even 'Off He Goes', which is a 'go for a beer' song was brilliant.

Although after 'Even Flow', I sort of got bored of the bootleg. Probably because 'Gone' was next.
    No love for "Gone?" I kinda like the new acoustic version.

To each his own, I suppose.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:Some of these No Code sound at their best. 'Red Mosquito' sounds vibrant, 'Smile', as Nick stated, sounds great, even 'Off He Goes', which is a 'go for a beer' song was brilliant.

It's a fantastic boot with standout performances all over BUT because of No Code in full and the random requests it doesn't flow very well. Small price to pay. If Milwaukee and Denver are anything close to Detroit and Moline then, holy shit. I know it sounds biased but the Detroit boot is #1 for me. I could throw it on and not skip anything. I find myself tuning out of Moline after disc 1.
  6. I really like Tulsa but at this point none of the NA 2014 shows come even close to Detroit. It's a classic, for sure. Moline does have some have some great moments beyond the incredible No Code thing (and I am sure Milwaukee will be similar) but the entire-album concept sort of takes away from the rest of the show.
  7. St. Paul is okay but EV repeats a couple of the jokes he used in Detroit - he can do better than that. Also, as great as their charity work is, the whole doctor on the stage thing goes on for a bit too long.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:I really like Tulsa but at this point none of the NA 2014 shows come even close to Detroit. It's a classic, for sure. Moline does have some have some great moments beyond the incredible No Code thing (and I am sure Milwaukee will be similar) but the entire-album concept sort of takes away from the rest of the show.
    Well said about the whole album thing. It does distracts from the rest of the show. But I'm sure glad they did it! Moline Disc 1will be the only way I listen to No Code for a while!
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Well said about the whole album thing. It does distracts from the rest of the show. But I'm sure glad they did it! Moline Disc 1will be the only way I listen to No Code for a while!
    I'm telling ya, something's coming - a nice edited/deluxe version of the No Code portion of the show...and if they don't do it, I will (and I'll add b-sides!)
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I'm telling ya, something's coming - a nice edited/deluxe version of the No Code portion of the show...and if they don't do it, I will (and I'll add b-sides!)
    Well I don't think they would release a live version of the album as part of deluxe but what if they released a filmed version of the album from those shows in order. That would be cool for both No Code and Yeild.