1. something from nothing can always be found ... hehehe
  2. Wow...Who You Are has really grown on me over the last year or so....That final extended "Who you arreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" from EV before the outro gives me chills.
  3. Moline is pure heaven right now.... Amazing IMT and one of the BEST renditions of Smile Ive heard in a long time....
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Wow...Who You Are has really grown on me over the last year or so....That final extended "Who you arreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" from EV before the outro gives me chills.
    As EV said in Amsterdam, I'm not too sure why they've ignored it for all of these years. It's a really nice song (although I still don't think it was a very good lead single back in 1996 but we all know why they did it) that gives the band an opportunity to (somewhat) catch their breath in the middle of the main set....and I prefer it to Wishlist.

Speaking of Wishlist. Why the heck can't EV ever get those lyrics right? I guess he's not used to rhyming couplets.
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    As EV said in Amsterdam, I'm not too sure why they've ignored it for all of these years. It's a really nice song (although I still don't think it was a very good lead single back in 1996 but we all know why they did it) that gives the band an opportunity to (somewhat) catch their breath in the middle of the main set....and I prefer it to Wishlist.

Speaking of Wishlist. Why the heck can't EV ever get those lyrics right? I guess he's not used to rhyming couplets.
    lol...I cant remember the last time he got "Sirens" right either.... Cant blame him when they rotate over 150 songs I guess!!!!
  6. Wash is a disaster in Memphis.. Hilarious, almost as bad as unthought known in brooklyn last year

7. Throw on Pittsburgh and do it all over again.
  8. Yes it is..fantastic show....just when you say this band can't top a show , they top it......
  9. Main set running short in Moline... So what do they do? I mean they could've said fuck it we just played No Code in full and went on with the intended set. But no. Of course not. They take requests and make sure Moline gets a long show as well as the No Code treat. Best band ever.
  10. I just realized that the Milwaukee and Denver shows are out THIS FRIDAY - in two days!!!!!!!!!!

This is (possibly) good for two reasons:
    1. More music sooner - I want as much as I can have for as many days as possible while I'm living and breathing (deep thoughts, eh?)
    2. Maybe, just maybe, they have something cooking for a December release.
  11. Black Friday Sale on the Pearl Jam store... Oh, boy, I'm going to go nuts if this is good.