1. Hmmmmm....I never even thought about the potential of a video. That might make more sense.

Even though I can't see how they wouldn't release the two full-album segments of both shows in one form or another, I'm still rooting for something from 1996 and/or (preferably "and") 1998.
  2. I was bored yesterday so I came up with my top 25 boots from this amazing band. Even with 25 spots, it was difficult !! They're in no particular order.

MSG 2 10
    Dallas 2003
    State College 2003
    Pistoia 2006
    Gorge 2005
    Gorge N1 2006
    Gorge N2 2006
    Marseille 2006
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Newcastle 2006
    Boston 2010
    Newark 2010
    DC 98
    Seattle 2 2000
    Santa Barbara 2006
    Msg1 2003
    Katowice 2 2000
    Pitt 2000
    Brooklyn 2 2013
    Milan 2006
    Toronto 1 2011
    Detroit 2014
    Philly 3 2009
    Berlin 2014
    Leeds 2014.
  3. A very challenging task that I'm not too sure that I could complete. However, you've listed lots of classics there. I can't help but notice that there's nothing from pre-1998. I appreciate that you might be listing only "official" releases but no Atlanta '94? I think we could count that one!
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:A very challenging task that I'm not too sure that I could complete. However, you've listed lots of classics there. I can't help but notice that there's nothing from pre-1998. I appreciate that you might be listing only "official" releases but no Atlanta '94? I think we could count that one!
    I dunno. I can't appreciate it too much because it's incomplete. I have the "missing songs" but it doesn't flow good with all the fade ins and fade outs. I kept it to only official boots.
  5. So new boots today.... Can't wait
  6. Really looking forward to hearing Yield in its entirety - although, once again, it will overshadow the remainder of the show. Oh, well. We have many others to choose from!
  7. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    I dunno. I can't appreciate it too much because it's incomplete. I have the "missing songs" but it doesn't flow good with all the fade ins and fade outs. I kept it to only official boots.
    I can fix that!
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Really looking forward to hearing Yield in its entirety - although, once again, it will overshadow the remainder of the show. Oh, well. We have many others to choose from!
    38-song set from Denver too - that'll be good to hear.
  9. Yea it'll hVe the feel of the Leeds show. Hopefully it's just as good or better.
  10. The "sound" of the Memphis boot is very distracting. Cant get into it for some reason. Great setlist too. Unfortunate
  11. ACL 1 (Oct 21):Geoff
    Cincinnati (Oct 28): Matt
    St. Louis (Nov 4): Jason
    Tulsa (Nov 4): Ron
    Lincoln (Nov 11): Dave
    ACL 2 (Nov 11): Matt "found" it.
    Memphis (Nov 18): Matt
    Detroit (Nov 18): Nick
    Moline (Nov 25): Nick
    St. Paul (Nov 25): Kieran

Milwaukee (Nov 28): Ed
    Denver (Nov 28): Kieran