1. I think Milan might just be top 3 gig of the year....if it wasn't for No Code and Yield being played in full last month , I'd say Milan was THE gig of the year .

Best fans as well IMO .

Milan 2006 was a standout , and IMHO Milan 2000 is still PJ best gig......period .
  2. Originally posted by clover68:[..]
    it's quite good tending to very .. have to check back though

however i don't want to distract you from listening Foo' Sonic Highways as Ed strongly recommend (i support him for the record) hehehe
  3. I'm not that interested in the set for Milan. The crowd are great and so is the performance, though. Obviously Leeds (because I was there). But I won't make a decision until I've heard all bootlegs. I have a feeling Moline, Milwaukee or even Denver will come in on top.
  4. As cool as it was that they played an entire album from start to finish, I think it would be just as interesting if they played all the songs from a particular album in a given show but scattered them throughout the setlist. That way you wouldn't know what was coming next (one of the great thing about live shows for me) and you can also go on more of a "hunt" afterwards.

Just one's peculiar opinion, of course.
  5. I'm getting St. Paul, yeah? Who is getting Moline? I'm desperate to hear that.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:As cool as it was that they played an entire album from start to finish, I think it would be just as interesting if they played all the songs from a particular album in a given show but scattered them throughout the setlist. That way you wouldn't know what was coming next (one of the great thing about live shows for me) and you can also go on more of a "hunt" afterwards.

Just one's peculiar opinion, of course.
    I stand (well, I'm sitting right now) corrected. Hearing No Code from start to finish is pretty cool.
  7. ..and now just two to go....and then what are we going to do????
  8. I'm pretty certain that they'll be creating a special release for he Moline and Milwaukee shows - or at least the full album portion of them. I'm doubt EV is joking when they screw up they screw up (and restart) the beginning of "Mankind" and he's something along the lines to his bandmates, "Well just cut that out."
  9. Detroit and Moline back-to-back, within a day of each other, and the band are on fire both nights. Both serious contenders for show of the tour. Milwaukee may top them, though. We'll see.

Nick, you should have made the trip to Moline.
  10. Ya, Nick. What were you thinking?????

(I'm gonna pay for this post!)
  11. I know , I know. Im not lying when I say I dont regret my decision.. We got bad sleep both nights and we were very tired. If Detroit was an average show that might have changed how I feel. Looking back, I still dont regret it , honestly.