1. DISCOTHEQUE NEEDS TO RETURN
  2. Doc, you got it
  3. I'd love a performance with legend BB King. It's hard to say how many songs they'll do. Muse played 18 last year, Bruce did 25 in 2009...

4. All the above are highly likely. Discotheque? Less likely. But it would be great if that re-entered the set. I'd imagine that "Glastonbury" would re-appear.

BB KIng will be there. I'd think there is a good chance of a Love Town resprise of "When Love Comes To Town" with BB King.
  5. Certain:
    Streets
    Beautiful Day
    Vertigo
    Pride
    WOWY
    SBS
    One
    Magnificent
    Boots/Elevation
    Glastonbury
    NYD/IWF
    ISHFWILF
    UTEOW

Very Likely

COBL
    Bad
    When Love Comes To Town

Probable

Bullet
    Desire
    The Fly
    Mysterious Ways
    Stay
    Discotheque
    Walk On
    Stuck
    IALW
    AIWIY
    SATS
    Miss Sarajevo
    MOS

Think something like this is getting played there from the Probable one I would like them to play Discoteque, The Fly, Bullet, Desire and MW

6. Headliners are allowed to do a normal concert of theirs. Muse usually play 17-19 songs in their own concerts, hence the 18 figure... U2 use to play between 22 and 25, that's why guessing 23-24 is probably right. They won't run the risk of running short of hits (20 songs) but they probably don't want to bore with a 27 songs set either. I'd say 24 with plenty of snippets (or 23 if Bad is played).
  7. Originally posted by Doc32:What i would play if i were them

1. Where the Streets Have No Name
    2. I Will Follow
    3. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Stand By Me
    4. Until the End of the World
    5. New Year's Day
    6. Beautiful Day
    7. Get on Your Boots
    8. Magnificent
    9. Mysterious Ways
    10. Elevation
    11. Angel of Harlem
    12. Stay (Faraway, So Close)
    13. City of Blinding Lights
    14. Vertigo
    15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    16. Pride (In The Name of Love)
    17. One/Hear Us Coming snippet
    18. Bad

Encore

19. Ultraviolet
    20. With Or Without You/Shine Like Stars snippet
    21. Moment of Surrender
    22. "40"

I like this list and think it's realistic (with, unfortunately, no reappearance of The Fly, EBTTRT, and something from Pop). I'd be surprised if they didn't play Walk On.
  8. I dont think they will open with Streets, I think that would be strange because normally Streets is the highlight of the show and it would be stupid to put the highlight at the begining imo
  9. Originally posted by bartajax:I dont think they will open with Streets, I think that would be strange because normally Streets is the highlight of the show and it would be stupid to put the highlight at the begining imo

I don't think soo either, I'm hoping for a classic transition of theirs to go into Streets (Bad perhaps?)
  10. AIWIY=>Streets and finish the show with BAD or 40