1. I think Beautiful Day will be the open and Moment of Surrender will close ...

WHEN LOVE COME TO TOWN is on the cards, BB King is there

That would be amazing!
  2. Originally posted by farrock_bulsara:[..]

Why is everybody saying that they gonna open the show with "Where The Streets Have No Name" ? It's a great song to open a show, but not a 360º Tour show

apparently that is what they were gonna open with last year
  3. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:[..]

I was thinking this as well. But non u2 fans might not realise the significance or importance of that song.

Think they will end with a high tempo song...can see them enging with Vertigo...even if it is played earlier on.....interestingly during the promo of NLOTH, Bono was asked to choose Vertigo or Streets on Jo Wiley's show to play....and he chose Vertigo....

as a side point...would love to hear In God's Country at some point!

I remember this, it's because Streeets needs the backing track and a lead in while Vertigo does not
  4. Now the real question... Does Batman count as a greatest hit? Or anything from POP? Me personally I hope soo... but what do you guys think the band will do in regards to this era?
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Now the real question... Does Batman count as a greatest hit? Or anything from POP? Me personally I hope soo... but what do you guys think the band will do in regards to this era?

And Zooropa except Stay??

I think they have forgot this era and act like it never happend, but those 2 albums are really much better than ATYCLB and HTDMAAB to me and they still play a lot of songs from those albums.
  6. Originally posted by NLOTH_Victor:[..]

I don´t think it should be the opener... but it shouldn´t be the closer either. It´s, like Bono said, the one song they are sure that can turn a concert that´s not working well into a grat show is Streets! But if it ended the concert I would so be wanting more... I think it´s fine where it has been played in the last few tours... mid set towards the end...

That's what I think, Streets is a song to play in the second half of the concert and explode that stage
  7. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Now the real question... Does Batman count as a greatest hit? Or anything from POP? Me personally I hope soo... but what do you guys think the band will do in regards to this era?

Staring At The Sun maybe.. But that album is much more than one or two songs
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Now the real question... Does Batman count as a greatest hit? Or anything from POP? Me personally I hope soo... but what do you guys think the band will do in regards to this era?

WE like/love Pop. The rest of the world still regards it as U2's nadir.
  9. I'd seriously love Stay to be the lone acoustic track at Glastonbury after Still Haven't Found but I really doubt it
  10. I reckon they will open with Vertigo followed by Beautiful Day. Vertigo is their best known song here, from the itunes ads of course and Beautiful Day is never off the radio. I have no doubt they would get the crowd going

Other than that I've not thought up a setlist yet. It's too difficult, especially when they've said it'll be greatest hits!!

11. Stay would be great everywhere in the middle set .. after Still haven't will certainly be Stand by me for me .. great to go on the singing along moment
  12. Originally posted by clover68:[..]

Stay would be great everywhere in the middle set .. after Still haven't will certainly be Stand by me for me .. great to go on the singing along moment

I Still Haven't Found
    Stand By Me
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!) [full version would be amazing]
    City of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo
    ???? I think that looks pretty good