1. I've said this before:

Play Streets as a final encore...make people think they are NOT going to play it at all and then...red lights,,, synthesizers,,, cymbol...digital delay guitar....heavy bass....you get the picture
  2. Vertigo snippet Break On Through
    The Fly snippet Supermassive Black Hole
    Discotheque snippet Whole Lotta Love, Club Foot
    Mysterious Ways snippet Sexual Heeling
    Elevation snippet Creep
    Until The End Of The World snippet Anthem
    Get On Your Boots snippet She Loves You
    Magnificent snippet Miss Sarajevo
    I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For
    Desire snipept L.S.F.
    Bad snippets All I Want Is You, Never Tear Us Apart
    October
    New Years Day
    Sunday Bloody Sunday snippet Empire
    Gloria
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Running To Standstill
    Pride
    Please snippet Hallelujah
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    One snippet Karma Police

Encore
    Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    Moment Of Surrender snippet Patience
  3. Originally posted by clover68:[..]
    that's understandable .. but what i meant it's if they played Vertigo twice in a show (and for me once is far enough ) then they could play Streets twice too and also 3-4- .. times

Audience going extremly crazy twice, ahah
  4. Originally posted by bono92:Vertigo snippet Break On Through
    Mysterious Ways snippet Sexual Heeling
    Elevation snippet Creep
    Until The End Of The World snippet Anthem
    Magnificent snippet Miss Sarajevo
    I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For
    Bad snippets All I Want Is You, Never Tear Us Apart
    October
    New Years Day
    Gloria
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Running To Standstill
    Pride
    Please snippet Hallelujah
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    One snippet Karma Police

Encore
    Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    Moment Of Surrender snippet Patience

A Sort Of Homecoming
  5. i love all this speculation but i think we'll all be speculating/hoping for a while. the key to this mystery will be the 2 or 3 u.s. shows and their soundchecks prior to glastonbury. they will have to try out maybe a curveball live or in soundcheck. something like ebttrt that hasn't had a live outing for a while will need a test run. just my humble opinion.
  6. Originally posted by bono92:Vertigo snippet Break On Through
    Elevation snippet Creep
    One snippet Karma Police

Muse, Kasabian, Radiohead would love to see any of those snippets, especially SBS with Empire. "Stop!!! I said its happ'ning again"
  7. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

Muse, Kasabian, Radiohead would love to see any of those snippets, especially SBS with Empire. "Stop!!! I said its happ'ning again"

Yeeaaah it would fit the song so perfect
  8. I kind of feel like With or Without You will close the show, but at the state it's in and how Bono sings it and stuff... is it strong enough to close a show with? It needs a huge amount of effort from the band to not make it sound like the dead horse its been sounding like the past few years imo of course
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I kind of feel like With or Without You will close the show, but at the state it's in and how Bono sings it and stuff... is it strong enough to close a show with? It needs a huge amount of effort from the band to not make it sound like the dead horse its been sounding like the past few years imo of course

I think the "casual fan" will still appreciate WOWY. It definitely has closing potential. It's one of the bands greatest hits of all time. Some (not me) would argue THE greatest.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I think the "casual fan" will still appreciate WOWY. It definitely has closing potential. It's one of the bands greatest hits of all time. Some (not me) would argue THE greatest.

Yeah I know what you mean I think it would be a good closer BUT at the state of how it's performed these days? Bono just talks through it most of the time
  11. You guys don't think they'll play Glastonbury? I could see that being the 2nd or 3rd song in the set

12. I sincerely hope they don't. More cheese than Switzerland in those few short bars.