The Fly
    Mysterious Ways
    Stay
    Discotheque
    Walk On
    Stuck
    Boots
    Glastonbury

That's 24. Desire, Fly and Discotheque reached number 1 here. Stuck reached number 2. It depends how serious this greatest hits thing is. If so, the current setlist would have to be thrown completely. Boots really ought to go too as it was a flop. But to play nothing from NLOTH is unlikely.

I think they'll blast it off. Bono is going to be seriously pumped, especially after last year and they have a lot of doubters to wipe the smile from their faces.
  2. Originally posted by djrlewis:Certain:

Streets
    Beautiful Day
    Vertigo
    Pride
    WOWY
    SBS
    One

Very Likely

NYD
    IWF
    ISHFWILF
    UTEOW
    Elevation
    COBL

Probable

Bad
    Bullet
    Desire
    The Fly
    Mysterious Ways
    Stay
    Discotheque
    Walk On
    Stuck
    Boots
    Glastonbury

That's 24. Desire, Fly and Discotheque reached number 1 here. Stuck reached number 2. It depends how serious this greatest hits thing is. If so, the current setlist would have to be thrown completely. Boots really ought to go too as it was a flop. But to play nothing from NLOTH is unlikely.

I think they'll blast it off. Bono is going to be seriously pumped, especially after last year and they have a lot of doubters to wipe the smile from their faces.

Boots, Magnificent, and MOS are the only things staying here I think, and post 360 ahaha imo of course
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

I Still Haven't Found
    Stand By Me
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!) [full version would be amazing]
    City of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo
    ???? I think that looks pretty good

That's nice, but I would trade Stand By Me for North Star
  4. the crowd would not know north star and the momentum would go. stand by me would have everyone singing. this is about a successful performance not pleasing us die hards.
  5. Stand By Me is a must, I hopw they realize that
  6. Originally posted by alanofjones:the crowd would not know north star and the momentum would go. stand by me would have everyone singing. this is about a successful performance not pleasing us die hards.

Yeah, but a band like U2 don't need to play all the greatest hits . I'm not saying that they shouldn't play Stand By Me as snippet or something, but a band like U2 have to try to introduce the new stuff and North Star was welcome by all fans in this tour..
    One more thing, Edge is a great defender of the "non-hit material" and an excellent innovative
  7. Not seen anyone mention When Love Comes to Town.

Fully expect this with BB King who is also playing the festival this year - too good an opportunity to miss?
  8. Originally posted by ArtVandelay:Not seen anyone mention When Love Comes to Town.

Fully expect this with BB King who is also playing the festival this year - too good an opportunity to miss?

It would be awesome

9. And maybe Jay-Z will join them on SBS? ahaha i mean, beyonce will be there I bet he won't be too far away. Id be interesting to have a video of that in glastonbury
  10. I just was watching some of the Rattle and Hum movie and BB King says he is 62 there already so that means he is 85 during Glastonbury. What a great way to get old
  11. What i would play if i were them

1. Where the Streets Have No Name
    2. I Will Follow
    3. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Stand By Me
    4. Until the End of the World
    5. New Year's Day
    6. Beautiful Day
    7. Get on Your Boots
    8. Magnificent
    9. Mysterious Ways
    10. Elevation
    11. Angel of Harlem