1. Just curious if anyone outside North America cares about the NHL playoffs.

2. In Sweden there are people that do.
  3. i never understood the rules
    and i can't see the disk .. i know that someone score just cause everyone raise their arms

4. i like all teams Chicago (white sox, bulls, blackhawks) so when the blackhawks r playing i take an interest but apart from that i dunt really pay much attention. Blackhawks are out now arent they?
  5. Yes, I am following the NHL playoffs every night. It was dissapointing watching my Flyers lose again to the Briuns, but you need 4 wins to advance. I think the Flyers will win 4 in row and make it back to the Cup finals.

6. I do

Bit gutted to have missed out on the play-offs, but kudos to Chicago we get to watch NHL on ESPN here, but unfortunately the time difference (and the Easter break, when I was back home and the family don't have cable) meant it's difficult to keep up regularly, especially when my uni. workload got heavy near the end of last semester.

Cracking sport though, shame it's not as big here at the moment.
  7. Originally posted by theFly5150:Yes, I am following the NHL playoffs every night. It was dissapointing watching my Flyers lose again to the Briuns, but you need 4 wins to advance. I think the Flyers will win 4 in row and make it back to the Cup finals.

They did it last year - and against Boston!
  8. Now's a really bad time to mention I'm a Bruins fan then I guess huh

9. I'm just curious if anyone IN North America cares about World Championship

10. We as a country (not so much me as an individual ) care about everything hockey in Canada. Once the highlights from the NHL playoffs are over, the ones from the World Championships come one. A lot of NHLers whose teams didn't make the playoffs, or were knowcked out early in the playoffs, compete in this tournament.

Even bigger is the World Junior Championships around here - the tournament that begins the day after Christmas (Boxing Day).

11. The B's went 3-1 or 8-1 (I think, I don't follow stats that much) from what I heard. They haven't won a championship in decades, so it would really be something. Or just making it to the Stanley Cup finals, if they get past Tampa. Funny enough the only game I've been to was against Tampa before the lockout 7 years ago.