1. Congrats, good job
    Sadly Martin Havlat is not there yet... he made a lot of work previous years...

2. Jeremy Roenick (previous Blackhawk) cries as the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup, Mike Milbury (on his right) carries out his reputation of being the biggest douchebag on the entire NBC Sports team

3. well done blackhawks
    05 white sox win the world series
    2010 Blackhawks win the Stanley cup.... i picked a great home away from home
  4. Im a die hard hockey fan and a life long NY Rangers fan and I want to say CONGRATS Chicago you deserve it!! You waited long enough and its a great hockey town! What a great ending to a terrific playoffs
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Im a die hard hockey fan and a life long NY Rangers fan and I want to say CONGRATS Chicago you deserve it!! You waited long enough and its a great hockey town! What a great ending to a terrific playoffs

Word can not describe how happy I am. I havent had a championship team in a loooong time. Considering I'm a Cubs fan and my team hasn't won a World Series since 1908, I've been partying hard! Victory parade tomorrow downtown Chicago and you betcha I'll be there.

Matt, did you tear up when you saw Hossa lift the cup? I actually cried....
  6. Oh yeah and I loved the quote from Adam Burisch when he was asked hwat it felt like to lift the cup and kiss it...

he said something along the lines of, "Its better than any vacation you could ever take, graduating from college or kissing some hot girl!"
    ...just one of the reason i love hockey players, they are so blunt!
  7. Originally posted by molang7:[..]

Word can not describe how happy I am. I havent had a championship team in a loooong time. Considering I'm a Cubs fan and my team hasn't won a World Series since 1908, I've been partying hard! Victory parade tomorrow downtown Chicago and you betcha I'll be there.

Matt, did you tear up when you saw Hossa lift the cup? I actually cried....

That's awesome guys enjoy the parade they earned it!
  8. One of the greatest in the modern game era, Peter Forsberg, will announce his retirement from the sport later today. Despite several bad injuries throughout his career, he is Top- 10 in points-per-game in NHL history.

You will be greatly missed Foppa.

9. Originally posted by zooTV4all:One of the greatest in the modern game era, Peter Forsberg, will announce his retirement from the sport later today. Despite several bad injuries throughout his career, he is Top- 10 in points-per-game in NHL history.

You will be greatly missed Foppa.

didnt he just come back to nhl a week ago??
  10. SWE-USA right now 4-1 It would seem like we're kicking some ass
  11. So I was in Bratislava this weekend and barely noticed any championship was being held at all...