1. I think most people are surprised Tampa has made it this far..I'd bet on the Bruins.
  2. Yes!!! And we are in semifinals... (CZech rep )
  3. I heard we (Canada) were ousted by Russia in the quarters.
  4. -wrong topic-
  5. From a canadian ice hockey fan to the rest of the ice hockey fans (NHL and other) around the world.... true vancouver fans don't celebrate in the way that you will see on your local televisions over the next day or two. For the second time in 17 years....a few hundred idiots who have decided to riot and vandalize a few cars and buildings can't and dont' speak for the thousands of true fans.

...... and out comes the teer gas!!!

6. Congratulations to the Boston Bruins, Stanley Cup 2011 Champions! They take the cup from my Blackhawks
  7. Yet another win from an original six team - the third in four years! They (Boston) simply outplayed the Canucks and deserved to win it. Nice for Tim Thomas, too. One day, we'll (Canada) will get that Cup back...one day.
  8. Originally posted by sholbech22:From a canadian ice hockey fan to the rest of the ice hockey fans (NHL and other) around the world.... true vancouver fans don't celebrate in the way that you will see on your local televisions over the next day or two. For the second time in 17 years....a few hundred idiots who have decided to riot and vandalize a few cars and buildings can't and dont' speak for the thousands of true fans.

...... and out comes the teer gas!!!

I was just watching some videos and viewing some pics of last night's post-game riots in Vancouver. Even though I live on the otherside of the country, I'm so embarrassed.

IT'S A FUCKING HOCKEY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT"S IT!
  9. The Canucks are dirty players. Least favorite team in hockey, right up with the Red Wings.
  10. It's hard to win if you score 7 goals in 7 games.
    Boston deserved to win. And the riots - no comment, idiots. Luckily we weren't to downtown last evening...
    (btw. my 1000th post )
  11. Sweden the junior world champions! Nice We beat Russia in the final.

2:55 and on in this video... and in case you wonder "Sverige är världsmästare" means "Sweden is world champion".