1. Originally posted by Shimitz:Even thou national hockey league is supposed to be the best in the world I find most of the games rather boring...

I agree... some matches from our league are better to watch than some from NHL... Many matches from NHL are without combinations and it is just shooting shooting shooting and press to the net...

2. Chicago Blackhawks play game 3 against the San Jose Sharks tomorrow night, with a 2-0 lead in the series!

Philadelphia Flyers are tearing the Montreal Canadiens apart, sweeping their series as well, winning their games by large amounts of goals.

3. The winter Olympics tournament was great this year, Made me like watching hockey again, the NHL loses me alot of the time. Doesn't help that the Sabres aren't particularly good at this point.

4. We are the champions!!!
  5. talked about the city of chicago in the world cup topic being stoked and decorated for the stanley cup finals. This is one of the reasons why this is the best city in the world take a look at the beautiful decorations; . One win away from the Cup!

Michael Jordan statue wearing a Hawks jersey outside the United Center (where Hawks and Bulls play)

Hawks helmet on Picasso structure in Daley Plaza

FIeld Museum Dinosaur sporting Captain Jonathan Toews jersey

Art Institute Lions sporting Blackhawks Helmets

Chicago Skyline, you can see various buildings stating "Let's Go Hawks," the Hawks logo or the Sears Tower with Red.

6. Ah, Maura, such a great place to call home, isn't it?

GAME SIX TONIGHT- WE'RE GONNA TAKE IT ALL!

Chelsea Dagger all DAY!

PS: The skate on MJ's shoe really completes that decoration for me
  7. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Ah, Maura, such a great place to call home, isn't it?

GAME SIX TONIGHT- WE'RE GONNA TAKE IT ALL!

Chelsea Dagger all DAY!

PS: The skate on MJ's shoe really completes that decoration for me

wow didn't even notice that until you mentioned it!! sure is the greatest city in the world. glad to call it home!!!
  8. GAME. ON.

Currently 2nd Period: Philadelphia up 2-1. Blackhawks on a Power Play. Let's convert!

UPDATE: 8:21 Chicago Time: Blackhawks score!!! 2-2
  9. If the Blackhawks can play 20 minutes of hockey without Philadelphia scoring a goal, Chicago will have its' first Stanley Cup Trophy since 1961.

10. Chicago is just skating circles around them right now and certainly were at the end of the 2nd period. Ill be surprised if they cough up this lead
  11. This is the most intense hockey I've ever witnessed in my life. Ever.

Flyers tie it up 3-3 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd period. Blackhawks fail to answer before the end of regulation, and we now wait 20 minutes until Stanley Cup Final Overtime. Sudden death.

My heart is beating about 220 bpm. I'm physically exhausted. This means so much for our city and the Blackhawks' fans. Only time will tell.
  12. C
    H
    A
    M
    P
    I
    O
    N
    S

"Flying" da Cup to Chicago!!!!! HELL YEAH