1. Ah ok thanks…..I pray their next release is more in tune with In Rainbows….I haven't listened to them much in the last 3-4 years…they seem to be in kind of a lost situation, similar to how U2 were in the mid 90s (Zooropa-Pop)…trying so hard to change their sound , that they have become lost as to who they actually are …

Johnny needs to pick up a fucking guitar and stop with the blips and bloops of his damn laptop , same with Thom …..King of Limbs was fucking awful….……its rather unfortunate , as they were once a favorite band of mine ...
  2. I've said this before: Up until 2011 (when King of Limbs was released) I was a huge Radiohead fan. I lost quite a bit of interest in them after that and needed to make way for another band.

Enter Pearl Jam.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:I've said this before: Up until 2011 (when King of Limbs was released) I was a huge Radiohead fan. I lost quite a bit of interest in them after that and needed to make way for another band.

Enter Pearl Jam.
    Absolutely ….same here…

I mean , back in the day , I would get on a plane from NYC to London to see these guys…..friggin LONDON lol

Now ? I wouldn't travel more then 1/2 an hour…..
  4. U2 and PJ without question I would still go over seas for , and Im kicking myself that I didn't see U2 in Berlin last week…during friggin Oktoberfest no less…ugh

The London shows are there for me still..but I doubt it …..
  5. Come on over, Ed.
  6. Tim I would love to ..my friend Chris has many a great seat at for me as always…but my son is pitching for his team , high school baseball....there is a mega tournament that week of the London gigs…Id feel like a shit to miss it…I can go over the pond anytime..I dropped the ball with Berlin last week..but my Twins are in High School now and its not good to miss any time..plus my oldest is in college so its not easy , like it was years ago when they were little….. I just booked a mega trip to Copenhagen and Norway for over 2 weeks in 2016 end of June to July 9..watch U2 are in the States then in NYC and or Florida lol ..
  7. Radiohead Not For Profit is the site Matt...

I downloaded the Oxford gig from the site you posted , as I haven't listened to it in many years.....amazing this source is..great sounding ..the GUITARS are bouncing all around on this one (how I miss that with this band)..this source is much better then the one I have (had) from back in the day....
  8. Originally posted by EDDMB:Radiohead Not For Profit is the site Matt...

I downloaded the Oxford gig from the site you posted , as I haven't listened to it in many years.....amazing this source is..great sounding ..the GUITARS are bouncing all around on this one (how I miss that with this band)..this source is much better then the one I have (had) from back in the day....
    Yeah, that one (NFP) is still up and running. About five years ago there was one called "giglinkdump" that had tons of stuff. For whatever reason, it shut down.

I posted a whack of links of my own a year or two ago. Scroll back a few (many) pages and you might find them. The shows are still sitting in my mediafire account.
  9. meanwhile a little birdie (nigel godrich) tweet tweet (i miss that 10c birdie hehehe)

nigel godrich
    ‏@nigelgod
    Wax cylinder.

if something like what happened on das right before In Rainbows was released then that could means ...
  10. Radiohead like u2 , album in march april 2016 , tour in summer but outdoor.......