1. NEW THOM YORK ALBUM YESSSSSSSSSSS !!!
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:Although I sincerely appreciate your post, Kyle, (it's always nice to be informed!), I have to admit that even as a pretty big Radiohead fan I struggle to get to geared up for a Thom Yorke release.

I'm too stuck in the 90's, I suppose.

Although KidAmnesiac and In Rainbows are true classics.

No problem. But in better news...

http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/79956
  3. I'm listening to 2001-07-07 - Oxford, god, what a setlist, what a recording, what a bunch of songs.

01 The National Anthem
    02 Airbag
    -- Morning Bell *
    04 Lucky
    05 Packt Like Sardines in a Crushd Tin Box
    06 My Iron Lung
    07 Exit Music (for a film)
    08 Knives Out
    09 No Surprises
    -- Dollars & Cents *
    11 Street Spirit (fade out)
    -- I Might Be Wrong *
    13 Pyramid Song
    14 Paranoid Android

-- Idioteque *
    16 Everything In Its Right Place
    17 Fake Plastic Trees
    18 Karma Police
    19 You And Whose Army?
    20 How To Disappear Completely
    21 Talk Show Host
    22 The Bends
    23 Motion Picture Soundtrack (technical issue, intro only)
    24 Creep

* Removed becasue available on the officially-released 'I Might Be Wrong' EP

You can download it here (along with some other great boots): http://www.ousterhout.net/mp3/rh.html
  4. (Nice Dream) recently popped up on my phone and I can't stop listening to it.
  5. Matt, Ed .. who's in a bunker? who's in a bunker? .. if everything is in its right place the morning bell has tolled 15 times for the kid, the national anthem echoes everywhere to be optimistic
    hehehe
  6. Absolute classic..quite possibly their greatest show.....cant believe it..I was actually at the Warrington show..15 years ????
  7. How To Disappear Completely was absolutely stunning from this gig...best version IMO ...I was fucking mesmerized ...might have also had something to do with all the Fullers London Pride Ales I had that day though lol
  8. Matt was was the name of that Radiohead bootleg site from years ago..I cant remember it..green plastic something ??
  9. giglinkdump?

(there was also green plastic radiohead - but that was (is?) just an unofficial fan site.
  10. Personally, I have had some bad luck with RH shows. The 2003 show was postponed for a few months due to the Southern Ontario blackout. In 2012, their poor drum tech was killed when the stage collapsed, (understandably) cancelling the show. The never rescheduled the concert.