1. Yes. Overall I thought the album was a bit of a flop. Sure, there were a few good tracks (or at least segments within them) but it never stuck with me like all the others did.

I even prefer Pablo Honey.
  2. It's a little boring. I think people had their expectations pretty high with "In Rainbows" being one of their best.

Regardless I still paid to see them live in 2012, haha. It was a fun show.
  3. Originally posted by KleWdSide:It's a little boring. I think people had their expectations pretty high with "In Rainbows" being one of their best.

Regardless I still paid to see them live in 2012, haha. It was a fun show.
    I was all raring to go in 2012 but, tragically, the stage collapsed a few hours before the show began and the band has yet to return.
  4. Lollapalooza Berlin in September added to their schedule too.
  5. MAY 2016
    20th Amsterdam, Heineken Music Hall
    21st Amsterdam, Heineken Music Hall
    23rd Paris, Le Zénith
    24th Paris, Le Zénith
    26th London, Roundhouse
    27th London, Roundhouse
    28th London, Roundhouse
    JULY 2016
    26th New York City, Madison Square Garden
    27th New York City, Madison Square Garden
    AUGUST 2016
    4th Los Angeles, Shrine Auditorium
    8th Los Angeles, Shrine Auditorium
    OCTOBER 2016
    3rd Mexico City, Palacio de los Deportes
    4th Mexico City, Palacio de los Deportes
  6. As the saying goes, it appears they are going big (cities) or going home.

I suppose there is room to fill in some of the gaps.
  7. no according to what waste says
    These are all the headline shows that the band will play in 2016.
  8. I guess they're afraid to come back to Toronto after what happened in 2012.

Consequence of Sound states that it's the "first batch of world tour dates" but I would think your source (waste) is more reliable.
  9. With them playing festivals in Montreal, Chicago, and San Francisco I suppose they are hitting a few other major North American markets. I guess it'll be yet another no-Radiohead year for me. I really wish I had gone to that show 2008.

It appears the south of Europe is getting forgotten again (a la Pearl Jam of late) - and no shows in Germany!?!?
  10. Lollapalooza festival in Berlin in september
  11. Nice, two times Amsterdam Will definitely go once, or at least try.
  12. Ah. For some reason I thought the Lollapalooza date was in Chicago and didn't see the one in Germany.