1. not really a radiohead fan, looking for something new i'll give it a go cheers matt

2. The above mix contains a lot of the mellow/experimental songs from more recent years so you maybe prefer this:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/2p7mcnz0bra4toq/Radiohead_-_1997_Tour_Mix.rar
    (contains songs from their relatively-straight-ahead rock of the first three albums)
    or this:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/p9xoty8a9stpjl2/Radiohead_-_Kid_Amnesiac_Tour_Mix.rar
    (contains performances of songs from The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, and Amnesiac)
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:Oddly enough, I am still using that same version of Nero Soundtrax you ... recommended about four years ago. I can't help but wonder if the newer versions have any flashier features that might enhance my mixing experience.

They don't. They just crash a bit less often - but use heavier system resources on the other hand. I think you're set to go with the one I suggested you ages ago... Which is the one I still use too
  4. Oh, does it "crash" on you, too? I find that the more often I click on the "save" button, the less often it quits on me. However, there have been a few instances over the years when I have forgotten to save-as-I-go for over a half hour and then lose all my "hard work" in an instant. So frustrating!
  5. They played Creep in 2009, thought it was even longer since they last played that, lucky crowd.
  6. I believe they played it at Reading 2009, too.
  7. I saw Creep in the pissing rain in Oxford in 2001. A perfect, perfect moment. We were soaked through and couldn't have been happier.
  8. That's a classic show!
  9. I think I've made this point abundantly clear in this thread before, but in my opinion, not playing your biggest (and one of the best) songs just because it's too famous is plain stupid. I don't really get the artists who do that.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:I think I've made this point abundantly clear in this thread before, but in my opinion, not playing your biggest (and one of the best) songs just because it's too famous is plain stupid. I don't really get the artists who do that.

It's really not that good compared to 80% of their catalogue, most diehard (U2start level) Radiohead fans are happy it doesn't get played. It's a song that the casual fan who doesn't know anything bout the band would want them to play
  11. Thank you Mat! Downloading soon!!! I love that era as well, one of my favorites from them.
  12. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

It's really not that good compared to 80% of their catalogue, most diehard (U2start level) Radiohead fans are happy it doesn't get played. It's a song that the casual fan who doesn't know anything bout the band would want them to play

Oh c'mon, I'm not a Radiohead diehard at all, but I can say I know most of their stuff (at least until Amnesiac) pretty well, and I'd clasify Creep as one of their Top10 songs, up there with My Iron Lung, Just, Street Spirit, Let Down, Paranoid, Idioteque and Karma. Where do I sit among Radiohead fans with that top songs? Maybe in the same place as the kind of fan that would rate WOWY, One and Pride among U2 best songs? If so, I don't think I'm too wrong. Diehard U2 fans are tired of those overplayed songs but I don't think any of us would ever deny they are effin' GREAT pieces of art. Creep might be overplayed for the hard die Radiohead fan but it's surely a fantastic song. Just my $0'02 though.