1. Originally posted by teaup_tel:Hi
    Does anyone have a grey U2360 official wembley XL tour t shirt that they would be willing to sell?
    Please PM me if can help?
    Thanks
    Tel
    * PS. There is currently one on EBay for £36 so would be willing to pay good price. I went to both shows and left it till the Sat to buy tshirt cos had seats and they had sold out of XL size! Genuine fan looking to wear, not resell.

Just wait till they sell it on U2.com, don't overpay

Pity they don't sell the green cap though on the site, only a grey one.
    Regret I didn't buy that one
  2. they were selling official flags in wembley !!!
    the black poster but then on a flag .... 15 pounds ...

I found a program on my way out, it has beautifull marks of the floor pattern on the front, outside is messed up a bit, but inside is all ok ! was funny cause there were three people right next and allmost on top of it ... no one saw it ...

in milan I found a retro shirt xxl and that shirt I dont like, and I am size l so ....
    took it along to wembley after a wash cause it was smelling like hell ... then went up to the merchandise booth ... uuuuh can I swap this for a different shirt please ? yeah sure you can, which one do you want ... ha ha .... got a nice blue one with the three symbols now ....
    and the barcelona local shirt ... that was a must ! and the poster in red ..... and black ....
    that will be it ..... or maybe they have a surprise in cardiff .. or any tartan shirts .. in glasgow ....
    my wallet hopes not ....
  3. just received my tour program. love it.
  4. The T-shirts with the venue on are very small in size I bought a Dublin one in medium the distance accross the shoulders is very small had to sell it on ebay and by a large one off ebay ..................on this tour the T-shirts seem quite small in size if you know what I mean...........

5. Well I ordered it online and all the tour programs are the same for Europe, I'm still waiting for my Amsterdam shirt to arrive though.
  6. I forgot to buy the tour programme from the 2 concerts i went to, Glasgow and Sheffield, just wanting to know, if I buy from 1 from the u2.com shop, are they the same?? they are $20, so the site must be American based, I'm in the UK so will the programmes be the same as the UK ones??

Thanks,
  7. amazed at the price theset-shirts are selling for on ebay. 60-70 pounds. Mad

8. Even 30 euros is insane because quality is shit. I saw few Milano t-shirts (official ones) in Zagreb on people and they were already washed-out.

And they were selling Snow Patrol t-shirt for 30 euros while the same shirt on Snow Patrol official site is 13 euros.

Fucking robbery.

They could at least give us cheaper merch, or I don't know, if you visited 2 shows you get a t-shirt for, let's say 15 euros, or something like that..
  9. Originally posted by andyuk36:The T-shirts with the venue on are very small in size I bought a Dublin one in medium the distance accross the shoulders is very small had to sell it on ebay and by a large one off ebay ..................on this tour the T-shirts seem quite small in size if you know what I mean...........

I bought an XL in Dublin and it was`nt very big, yet I bought the same shirt in Cardiff with the 22/8 on obviously , and it was far better quality and size than the Dublin shirt.
    My friend bought a Sheffield shirt and said it was like the Cardiff one.
    I am surprised different companys are making the shirts for different venues, and especially surprised that the Dublin shirt was of inferior quality to others.
  10. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

Even 30 euros is insane because quality is shit. I saw few Milano t-shirts (official ones) in Zagreb on people and they were already washed-out.

And they were selling Snow Patrol t-shirt for 30 euros while the same shirt on Snow Patrol official site is 13 euros.

Fucking robbery.

They could at least give us cheaper merch, or I don't know, if you visited 2 shows you get a t-shirt for, let's say 15 euros, or something like that..

I washed my Crazy tonight shirt a couple of times and it still looks like new.
  11. What's happened to all the dodgy blokes selling t-shirts outside the venues?
    I know we shouldn't approve of these things but some of the best U2 t-shirts i own are from those dudes. Haven't seen a single one on any of the dates i attended.