1. Cannot wait for Los Angeles Show!
  2. i just got my ticket for wembley today, cant wait, 2 weeks on friday...where do you think the stalls will be for wembley? i got a seating ticket behind the stage
  3. 15 for a coffee mug ... mmmm

shirts were indeed 5e cheaper in dub
    at first the shirts with the amsterdam gigs on the back, were advertised 35 on the board
    but heard from peeps that they bought them for 30 ?

dub had special posters, with dub gig on top
    ciggies in milan ???? please explain ?

4. Can anybody tell me how the shirts fit? I have a shirt from the Elevation tour which is XL but bigger than the usual XL-shirts. Is this an U2 standard, or was I just unlucky and is XL the best size to chose if you wear normally XL?
  5. Originally posted by Fritstenbloemendal:Can anybody tell me how the shirts fit? I have a shirt from the Elevation tour which is XL but bigger than the usual XL-shirts. Is this an U2 standard, or was I just unlucky and is XL the best size to chose if you wear normally XL?

Uusally bigger in my experience.
  6. Originally posted by Fritstenbloemendal:Can anybody tell me how the shirts fit? I have a shirt from the Elevation tour which is XL but bigger than the usual XL-shirts. Is this an U2 standard, or was I just unlucky and is XL the best size to chose if you wear normally XL?

well, I got 4 shirts by now (and should be all of it ). I usually wear XL because I'm tall, but the tour shirts are bigger in size than normal, I'd say. So I got 3 shirts in L and they totally fit, even after being washed and dried several times by now, and one shirt even is just size M (the black one with the stage logo on the front). So... better take one size smaller than you usually do, and everything will be fine

got myself that green cap in Dublin, btw, with the orange "=" sign on the front. great one there, even though it was 25,- Euro

before I forget: anyone planning to get the venue shirts (city plus date), you might want to buy it before the show -- in Barcelona, Berlin and Amsterdam I went to get those shirts after the show, and they were sold out. Only in Dublin there were still enough there after the gig, so I got mine finally

7. 7 euro in Dublin they were. I don't like posters but i'd have bought 10 if i'd known they were that sought after

8. Tempted to get a Cardiff one now even if it goes for half that.... (last night and all that...)