1. I'm debating if I should scramble to buy a tour t-shirt there at the stadium or just buy it online when I get home.
    It seems shirts are going for $40.00 these days at the shows. Depeche Mode's were going for the same price. I'm wondering if they are doing any special stadium tour T-shirt for Tampa or Dallas like they have available for Barcelona or France. we'll see what happens!!
    Can't wait!!!

2. Was one of the t-shirts on the popmart tour, was yellow with green letters on the back
  3. Received my Amsterdam shirt this week. Wearing it proudly
  4. Just wondering about the tour program. What's it like? Is it worth buying? I was on two minds of getting it in Toronto but I decided to go for it after the show only to be told they were sold out. I'm going to join U2.com somethime soon (probably when they announce the North American leg in the summer) and was going to use my discount to get the program. Is this a good idea?
  5. Originally posted by kris_smith87:Just wondering about the tour program. What's it like? Is it worth buying? I was on two minds of getting it in Toronto but I decided to go for it after the show only to be told they were sold out. I'm going to join U2.com somethime soon (probably when they announce the North American leg in the summer) and was going to use my discount to get the program. Is this a good idea?

I got a decent look at it, it appears to be cool. I didn't get one though, never look at a tour program enough to warrant buying it.
    If you've got the money, buy it.
  6. saw those new jackets on U2.com? American Dates only it seems. Bet they go for a bomb on ebay

7. These look like Letterman (sport/athlete) jackets that Americans wear in High School. I have not seen anyone wearing one, and don't expect too. I have seen a lot of people wearing the below U2 Jacket from the Tour.

8. Anyone know a sight where you can buy the tour tshirts at a reasonable price? Im really after the ILL GO CRAZY black tshirt with the 4 heads on it.

9. U2.com are fair enough prices