1. SHITE!!! Good thing I bought one and am planning on selling it!!! I gotta post that thing ASAP
  2. do they always sell posters with the name of the place on it?

3. lol..... get you having been to Dublin; haha
  4. Yesterday I brought 2 posters (£5 each) one White with London on top and one of the stage during COBL
    I also got a password you enter here shirt (£22) and a programe (£15)
  5. Bought the Wembley souvenir t-shirt with the 2 Wembley dates on, wore it too smells like hell now though lol
  6. Ordered Amsterdam shirt and tour programme online after I bought the Crazy shirt in Amsterdam. Amsterdam shirt is out of stock and will get back in 4 weeks... tour programme is shipped.
  7. got the white poster and a program. got the tour shirt online with the 15% voucher before the gig, just orders a pin badge aswell
  8. I'm gonna order the Breathe T-shirt from U2.com because in Zagreb there wasn't any merchandise sold in the part of stadium where I was sitting.
  9. Hi
    Does anyone have a grey U2360 official wembley XL tour t shirt that they would be willing to sell?
    Please PM me if can help?
    Thanks
    Tel
    * PS. There is currently one on EBay for £36 so would be willing to pay good price. I went to both shows and left it till the Sat to buy tshirt cos had seats and they had sold out of XL size! Genuine fan looking to wear, not resell.