1. Originally posted by mrbullet:What's happened to all the dodgy blokes selling t-shirts outside the venues?
    I know we shouldn't approve of these things but some of the best U2 t-shirts i own are from those dudes. Haven't seen a single one on any of the dates i attended.

they were there in Barcelona. Too many live nation people floating around at the rest of the shows I guess
  2. There was plenty of these guys in Zagreb. There's a park near the stadium so they did their business there.

3. Yeah, but they were frequently on the run because of the police. : ))))

But Milano, it was insane there, there was like 400 people selling that unofficial stuff.

4. Has the men's "Let Me In The Sound" shirt been on sale at the concerts?

5. Here, we had t-shirts for $40, a leather jacket for $200, hats for $30, I believe...not sure how much posters were...keychains for $10, maybe? Ridiculously expensive...still got a t-shirt, though.
  6. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:Here, we had t-shirts for $40, a leather jacket for $200, hats for $30, I believe...not sure how much posters were...keychains for $10, maybe? Ridiculously expensive...still got a t-shirt, though.

So what about that shirt?
  7. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

Omg I have to have one of those. In Amsterdam I saw some people with real cool Popmart shirts too (big photo of Bono on the front)

Bono on front with a cigar and edge on back?
  8. I'm still looking for the Pop for Sports shirt from pomart, hopeless case