1. It doesn't sond like the stufff is cheap... that's why I'm saving my money for Toronto! haha
  2. I was originally only planning on getting a tshirt, but I really like that poster!!
  3. I noticed in Dublin that all of the shirts were 25 euro, as compared to 35 euro in Paris.

One of the white tour t-shirts has Nice missing from the dates on the back, whoops!

4. Might make it worth more in future....

5. I got what I wanted (Dublin Poster) for only 7 euro....can't beat that!

6. How did you get the poster home in one piece?
  7. i know this might sound like a dum question, but where are the merchandise stands set up

8. saw what I wanted on the night of Dublin 1, made Gerard take me to a store on the day of Dublin 2 where I bought a mailer tube to transport it home. It's in perfect shape.

9. At least for Dublin, there was a stand just inside the stadium gates so we could visit it while we were lined up in the queue before allowed onto the pitch....also several stands set up out on the concourses all throughout the stadium, and one on the pitch, at the very back of the stadium. Very easy to get to.
  10. Originally posted by haytrain:[..]

At least for Dublin, there was a stand just inside the stadium gates so we could visit it while we were lined up in the queue before allowed onto the pitch....also several stands set up out on the concourses all throughout the stadium, and one on the pitch, at the very back of the stadium. Very easy to get to.

thanks for the info

11. I have had standing at Barca, Paris and Dublin.

Barca it was after the initial ticket check rip, before entering the stadium itself but iyou had to have a ticket to be in a position to buy. Annoyingly we decided not to buy when we first went in and there was not a stall on the pitch. We had to go back to the initial stand after the gig had finished as during the show we were not allowed out of the stadium into the area between stadium and ticket gates.

In Paris it was outside the stadium, meaning any passer by could also purchase, it was also on the pitch.

In Dublin it was after the initial ticket gate, meaning that ticket holders only could purchase and it was also on the pitch as well.

12. Originally posted by giggmann:[..]

I have had standing at Barca, Paris and Dublin.

Barca it was after the initial ticket check rip, before entering the stadium itself but iyou had to have a ticket to be in a position to buy. Annoyingly we decided not to buy when we first went in and there was not a stall on the pitch. We had to go back to the initial stand after the gig had finished as during the show we were not allowed out of the stadium into the area between stadium and ticket gates.

In Paris it was outside the stadium, meaning any passer by could also purchase, it was also on the pitch.

In Dublin it was after the initial ticket gate, meaning that ticket holders only could purchase and it was also on the pitch as well.

thanks mate

p.s. looks like we live near each other