1. That´s what were looking for. Now I can safely order my shirt(s)
  2. I've ordered the Breathe shirt, but on the back site i've changed te lettertype in the same as the front. A little tip.
    Somebody has the BOOBS?????????

3. It's good quality..I ordered a hooded sweater some months ago for my photography promotion and that sweater was excellent quality. Even after several washes it's still perfect and the floak print is superb. SpreadShirt gets a big thumbs up from me.
  4. The future of the shop is uncertain at this point, Spreadshirt mailed me and told that U2 is very critical on copyrights. All shirts with the name U2, photos of band members and parts of lyrics are prohobited to put on a shirt.

I will talk it over with them.
  5. Until further notice, some shirts will not be available anymore in the EU store. Current shirts aren't a problem for now.
  6. Alright, had to remove some shirts (with band photos) but spreadshirt freely upgraded my account to premium! Means shirts get cheaper, and better (we may think about new designs too). Stay close!
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Alright, had to remove some shirts (with band photos) but spreadshirt freely upgraded my account to premium! Means shirts get cheaper, and better (we may think about new designs too). Stay close!

Aww, bummer. Just paid full price last night.

May I lobby for a "I'm a traffic cop..." shirt!
  8. I was about to pay it yesterday but my bank was closed (they close at 14:00PM and I went there at 14:05), so I'm lucky
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]I was about to pay it yesterday but my bank was closed (they close at 14:00PM and I went there at 14:05), so I'm lucky

I bought the 'linear' one. I think I'll buy the Chris Martin one next.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:The future of the shop is uncertain at this point, Spreadshirt mailed me and told that U2 is very critical on copyrights. All shirts with the name U2, photos of band members and parts of lyrics are prohobited to put on a shirt.

I will talk it over with them.

Knew it

11. Already fixed Things are better now, just a few shirts are gone but the possibility for great new stuff is also open.