1. Hilarious.
  2. already on dime there is a recording of the 2nd night in boston/foxboro i was at the 2nd night and it was much better than the first one probably one of the best of the entire tour please post
  3. Originally posted by u2fanatic:already on dime there is a recording of the 2nd night in boston/foxboro i was at the 2nd night and it was much better than the first one probably one of the best of the entire tour please post

You're a funny guy.
  4. Is there no audio bootleg of Gothenburg 2nd night (August 1st) from the U2360tour anywhere?

5. Only some mixed recording from various YouTube videoclips, not best, you can find it in the Gothenburg topic.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Only some mixed recording from various YouTube videoclips, not best, you can find it in the Gothenburg topic.

cheers

7. The Toronto 2 show is missing Walk On and I don't see any comments about it missing. I don't know how to get a hold of the taper maybe when he uploaded it something went wrong and the song is missing
  8. Originally posted by glffntc:The Toronto 2 show is missing Walk On and I don't see any comments about it missing. I don't know how to get a hold of the taper maybe when he uploaded it something went wrong and the song is missing

Did you try to re-unzip it? Or to re-download it? It might be missing, don't have the boot myself. But if so, we could re-upload it. I'm sure the taper recorded it, otherwise it would have been mentioned.
  9. Hi all,

U2gigs.com mentions the existence of a soundcheck that took place the day before the Rome gig on 06/07/93. Does anyone know where I could download this?

Cheers!
  10. Any chance that the edomondo source of Barcelona 1 can be uploaded to Mediafire? For reasons unknown I have lost it from my MP4, and I don't know why I didn't have it stored on the PC, and I absolutely wanna have it. Rapidshare doesn't work for me at all

THanks in advance
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:Any chance that the edomondo source of Barcelona 1 can be uploaded to Mediafire? For reasons unknown I have lost it from my MP4, and I don't know why I didn't have it stored on the PC, and I absolutely wanna have it. Rapidshare doesn't work for me at all

THanks in advance

Will have a look
  12. Hi there everyone!

Is it possible to get a download link of the video bootleg from August 3 2009 in Gelsenkirchen here on mediafire or rapidshare?

Anybody knows anything about a video bootleg from August 15 2009 in London, because in my eyes it was the best show of the whole europe leg?

Thanks to everyone.

Greets from Germany
    Marco