1. Happy xmas late late show lossless ?

Hello to everybody !!

I'm looking to the song "Happy xmas (war is over)" of Late Late Show of 1987 in lossless format (Flac or Alac for example).

I know it is on a couple of cds (Irish Tour 1987 and Pulled the covers).

Can somebody help me help me help mee ... Please. please help me

2. I was wondering if anyone could convert the U2 Pure video from Amsterdam into ipod format. I have tried doing this but the words never seem to match the video when i do it.

Thanks
  3. Does anybody could post these bootlegs on media fire??

2009-10-12 - Arlington, Texas - New Cowboys Stadium
    2009-10-01 - Charlottesville, Virginia - Scott Stadium
    2009-09-16 - Toronto, Ontario - Rogers Centre

Both are from No Line On The Horizon Tour..

thanks!!!
  4. we give you silver, but you want gold
  5. Did anyone record the show in Houston? It seems like every show from the tour is out there but this one. I have been checking every day for over a week in hopes someone posted it.

6. Originally posted by blistersoul61:Did anyone record the show in Houston? It seems like every show from the tour is out there but this one. I have been checking every day for over a week in hopes someone posted it.

Hi friends . I second this post; the Houston show was my first U2 concert, and I'm dying to hear the bootleg.
  7. Hi there, I've been waiting for the Houston 360 - October 14, 2009 bootleg to show up and haven't seen one yet.

Anyone?

I hope I'm not doing this wrong. This is my first time posting here.
  8. I'm looking for the 2009-10-25 LA show, since it's like, gonna be the DVD and I wanna grab the best show available from this tour. Ya dig?

Kidding folks. I'm actually looking for a particular version of 2001-06-09 Boston, but I'm not sure of its name. It's not the one on here, but it used to be.
  9. Originally posted by stj0691:I'm looking for the 2009-10-25 LA show, since it's like, gonna be the DVD and I wanna grab the best show available from this tour. Ya dig?

Patience....it's coming.

I'd wait for a remaster and then the re-remastered-remastered-super-remastered edition.

10. I hear that comes out after the remaster of HTDAAB and NLOTH. I believe those are scheduled to come out like, next year?

I'm a bit OT, woops!
  11. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

I hear that comes out after the remaster of HTDAAB and NLOTH. I believe those are scheduled to come out like, next year?

I'm a bit OT, woops!

48 hours and counting....47 now...