1. Anybody know of any good Kings of Leon bootlegs?
  2. here is a torrent link for the 09-24-09 show at giants stadium dvd http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=5382 for now i am stuck with dial up so would any one with a much much faster internet and thank you very much for all the hard work on this site and if it's not to much truble could we also get this in ipod format

3. There seem to be issues with that DVD (doesnt work correctly). So its better to wait for a while before the issues are fixed.

4. I think you should repost your request in the Request Other Artist's bootleg thread. This thread is mostly monitored by the crew and AFAIK we dont have any/much kings of leon stuff.

You can try dimeadozen.org / thetradersden.org .

Good luck!
  5. can somebody please give my the video colour version of roskilde 1982.
    not give my a link to u2torrents.com because i have overloaded the download limit
  6. Originally posted by sandandr2:can somebody please give my the video colour version of roskilde 1982.
    not give my a link to u2torrents.com because i have overloaded the download limit

There is no download limit Maybe you didnt meet the upload limit
  7. yes
  8. Hello,

Does anyone have the 1983 John Peel session? I have "Like a song", but it's from an LP. I'm suprised it's never surfaced :/

Chris
  9. Originally posted by still:Hello,

Does anyone have the 1983 John Peel session? I have "Like a song", but it's from an LP. I'm suprised it's never surfaced :/

Chris
    WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Share it, share it PLEASE!!! Oh god I've hungered for that session for years, look at my nickname!

If you don't know how to convert from vinyl to MP3 I'll give you the tips... But please tell me you're not joking!!

10. I hope this is the right Thread for this. I decide only to upload my matrices etc lossless in the future. If you want some stuff lossy, you have to do it yourself. Sorry for that, but with starting next week, i have too much to do on my work the next months. Sorry again! With the torrents it goes much faster. I hope you understand.

Greetz

Whatever
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Share it, share it PLEASE!!! Oh god I've hungered for that session for years, look at my nickname!

If you don't know how to convert from vinyl to MP3 I'll give you the tips... But please tell me you're not joking!!

I would like to have it to!
  12. Originally posted by U2Freak999:I hope this is the right Thread for this. I decide only to upload my matrices etc lossless in the future. If you want some stuff lossy, you have to do it yourself. Sorry for that, but with starting next week, i have too much to do on my work the next months. Sorry again! With the torrents it goes much faster. I hope you understand.

Greetz

Whatever

I understand its not a big deal!