1. Originally posted by puma:Hi,
    are videos of 360° Tour songs available filmed with a tripod ?
    All videos i found are a little bit shaky

One of the Berlin DVDs was shot with a tripod. Also the second Amsterdam show comes to my mind. I'm not sure if these are circulating, though.

Originally posted by opsopcopolis:Hey all, Just wondering if anybody knows of anybody planning on taping (audio) Boston 1. I'm trying to decide if I should bring my rig. I'm just not sure what the balance will be like if I get in the ring (which I'm planning on at least attempting.)

Your best bet would be to go and tape it if you wanna make sure to get a quality recording.
    It will be taped by someone else for sure, but I can see a bunch of very good US tapers keeping their stuff from being uploaded.
  2. One of the Berlin DVDs was shot with a tripod. Also the second Amsterdam show comes to my mind. I'm not sure if these are circulating, though.
    Are these videos available on u2torrents ? Have the DVD´s special names ?
  3. Hi there everyone!

Anybody knows anything about a video bootleg from August 15 2009 in London, because in my eyes it was the best show of the whole europe leg.

Is it possible to get a download link of the video bootleg from August 3 2009 in Gelsenkirchen here on u2start.com?

Thanks to everyone.
    The Future needs a big kiss

Greets from Germany
    Marco

4. Gothenburg 2 is available on T.U.B.E.
  5. Anyone know when Toronto 1 will be available?
  6. So I was on U2gigs and looking at a show I attended back in 87 in Leeds. There was a post by Tyler Sargent suggesting there was a video of this show. This video is not listed as being available out here but I was hoping someone does have this somewhere.

I live in Toronto and back in 87 I won a contest from Much Music Canada's version of MTV.
    to see this show and go on a 2week Contiki Tour.

If anybody know's this Tyler person or if he is a member out please send me a message I would pretty much do anything to get a copy of this video.
  7. Im sure i can look up it myself, but a date (preferable in yyyy-mm-dd format) searches a lot faster.
  8. heyy people! i was at the Toronto 2 show (September 17th 09) and i would really like to see it there. Its weird cuz the foxboro show is already on it, i dont see why the toronto 2 isnt on there.

cheers
    Laz
  9. Probably because you forgot to press the "record" button.
  10. Originally posted by theedge76:heyy people! i was at the Toronto 2 show (September 17th 09) and i would really like to see it there. Its weird cuz the foxboro show is already on it, i dont see why the toronto 2 isnt on there.

cheers
    Laz

the bootleg fairy got pissed before the gig and couldn't make it. Tough luck