1. By all means, don't download youtube clips and make a DVD of them. Even if they're "HD" and look good on YT. Always try to use videos from the original sources. The result will be miles better.
  2. i would love to see zagreb 10.8. in videos to download a whole concert. i was there and would love to have this amazing memory on my hdd
  3. Originally posted by mulicnik:i would love to see zagreb 10.8. in videos to download a whole concert. i was there and would love to have this amazing memory on my hdd

I would love it as well. But its really too early. Come back in a week or two and if you are VERY lucky someone as made a dvd.

Welcome to the forums
  4. Hello Everyone

I am planning a muti-cam version of Wembley 14th August 2009 in HD or HQ if anyone can help me please email and i can get started.

jay_tomkins@yahoo.co.uk
  5. Hi there everyone!
    Anybody knows anything about a bootleg fron August 1 2009 in Gothenburg? All shows from the tour so far seems to be available but not this one
  6. Originally posted by Kcnr1:Hi there everyone!
    Anybody knows anything about a bootleg fron August 1 2009 in Gothenburg? All shows from the tour so far seems to be available but not this one

If it was available, we would have it. It's not, so unless you taped it we can't share it.
  7. Hello,

My name is Rob Trigalet from the African Well Fund and we would like to use 2 clips from a video someone at U2Start posted on YouTube.
    It's the MTV Diary with Bono and Chris Tucker. PArts 1,3 & 6 are on YouTube. Would there be anyway to get the whole program?
    Please email at rtrigalet@africanwellfund.org

Thanks
  8. I wonder if the video of the berlin gig is posible to get in AVi format not in mp4.
  9. the berlin gig from 1981 from 4 october
  10. Hi,
    are videos of 360° Tour songs available filmed with a tripod ?
    All videos i found are a little bit shaky
  11. Hey all, Just wondering if anybody knows of anybody planning on taping (audio) Boston 1. I'm trying to decide if I should bring my rig. I'm just not sure what the balance will be like if I get in the ring (which I'm planning on at least attempting.)
  12. i really hope someone resurrects the iPod videos that were popular a while back