1. 24th May (If I'm not mistaken). Went on sale at the same time as U2 tickets this morning. Haven't bothered to check if there's anything left, I'm assuming not.

Edit: Just checked, Ticketmaster is returning nothing.
  2. ^ yep, 24th May.

I doubt they'll be any left, I read earlier the London date sold out in minutes. I had no idea the public were so keen on his solo stuff, it's kinda nice to see.
  3. Nice for him at least I would prefer a full Killers tour but hey, it's better than nothing. But then again he's avoiding Spain like many bands so...
  4. Why is Brandon Flowers such a small man
  5. as in stature? he seems pretty average height by all accounts
  6. I thought he was rather short
  7. Congrats Dan! You're gonna love it, such an incredible show.

And he is a tiny guy. He used to have some serious arms but it seems like he's ditched strength training for nothing but cardio. I'm a really thin guy, and Brandon was significantly thinner than me the other night. He's probably like 5' 10" as he was just a bit taller than me.

ALSO! The Killers play Atlantic City in New Jersey just two days after my 21st birthday. I got presale tickets Wednesday, now to book a room and wait!!
  8. Thanks for the heigth explanation Mark

I didn't know the full band had any performances booked already! Good to know. I wonder if Brandon will be able to keep up with both bands at the same time.
  9. cheers Mark - congrats on meeting the man himself btw, i'm so jealous!

I think Brandon's made it pretty clear The Killers aren't going anywhere; i reckon he's just much more restless about keeping going writing and playing than the rest of 'em.
  10. Originally posted by wangmaster:cheers Mark - congrats on meeting the man himself btw, i'm so jealous!

I think Brandon's made it pretty clear The Killers aren't going anywhere; i reckon he's just much more restless about keeping going writing and playing than the rest of 'em.
    Thanks bud!

And I agree. Definitely good he's just doing solo stuff as opposed to getting frustrated and risking a break up.
  11. I'm just anxiously awaiting the US tour announcement. My credit card is ready, and willing!