1. Same with Rob Thomas and MB20. Thank god Bono hasn't been into this shit, he spends his non-band time saving the world.
  2. I'm liking the new Christmas song! I always look forward to it each year!
  3. Uhhh super random.

I much prefer this one. I actually prefer this song over almost all other Christmas songs.

4. I was wondering if anyone has any of The Killers bootlegs from 2010 I was looking for audio from the good vibrations concerts they did that year?
  5. Originally posted by lyn1979:I was wondering if anyone has any of The Killers bootlegs from 2010 I was looking for audio from the good vibrations concerts they did that year?
    I'm sorry but I don't think those concerts were taped I will let you know if I find something!

6. Can't Deny My Love is awesome!
  7. totally, it's certainly a lot edgier and more daring than most of Flamingo.

hopefully gonna get tickets to the Manchester show tomorrow!
  8. Maybe he will be an opener for U2?
  9. That would be definitely something. U2 and him are good friends so I can see it happening. I don't know if Brandon would agree though, maybe he doesn't want to be a support act? Not sure. But I would love it!
  10. I'm not digging the female pre-chorus but the rest of the track is powerful and sounds like a mix of something off Battle Born. Melikes!

For those who haven't heard it: