1. Sounds good, I'm gonna prank my sister with this and tell her The Killers have released a new song
  2. the "not gonna, not gonna deny" bit of the chorus sounds properly like Haim. i think this album's gonna be the most new wave sounding since Hot Fuss with any luck.

gotta say though, dude's looking frail recently. he could do with eating something
  3. hahaha Dan He looks too thin indeed.

Andrew, I'm sure she would believe it eyes closed. If I didn't know it's a Brandon song, I would have said it was an outtake from Battle Born.

4. Thanks man! The show was incredible, and meeting Brandon was obviously the highlight of 2015 so far haha. I've been a huge Killers fan for like 10 years now so it was surreal to be speaking to this guy.
  5. Guess so, I'm so happy for you I *almost* met him when The Killers played at a festival here in Madrid back in 2013, but I had to leave, couldn't wait for him... A shame!

Regarding the show, is he still playing some Killers covers or just his own songs? Did he play anything from the new album besides Can't Deny My Love?
  6. He plays a country-alt version of Jenny, Read My Mind, and Human

He played 4 songs from the album, "The Way It's Always Been" "Dreams Come True" "Digging Up the Heart" and CDML.

Setlist:

"Dreams Come True"
    "Crossfire"
    "Magdalena"
    "Hard Enough"
    "Jilted Lovers & Broken Hearts"
    "Jenny Was a Friend of Mine"
    "Read My Mind"
    "Human"
    "Simply Irresistible"
    "Swallow It"
    "Digging Up the Heart"
    "Can't Deny My Love"
    ---
    "Right Behind You"
    "Only the Young"
    "Mr. Brightside"
  7. That's right More covers than I expected, it's a good signal I think. I'd love to hear that country (WTF!) version of Jenny, will haunt for it on youtube! THanks mister
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:That's right More covers than I expected, it's a good signal I think. I'd love to hear that country (WTF!) version of Jenny, will haunt for it on youtube! THanks mister
    Pro Shot:

9. Sounds interesting, although it becomes a bit boring after the starting surprise. Thanks anyway
  10. had a nightmare of a time getting them but got tickets for Manchester, looking forward to my first Brandon solo show!
  11. Congrats Dan When's the show?