1. And I think I read about it somewhere.
  2. So now a press person says the album is not delayed and still planned for this year
  3. I also already read it somewhere a few years ago.
  4. Would have been stupid to delay it 'til 2015. It's been what, five years since a new record?

Given the gap between HTDAAB and NLOTH was the longest (or am I wrong?) - they don't need another one. Put it out there, see how it's recieved and if people like it, that's great. Stop chasing relevance, whatever that means in music.

If relevance was such a big thing, mindless pop drivel would have died by now. Who's going to remember that in ten years time compared to recordings of even the late 1990s. Just the other day (yesterday, I think) I read a comment on a 'dance' song that it's so nostalgic from 2011.

Yet it sounded so outdated and boring. No nostalgia to be had there.
  5. One Direction, Katy Perry and U2 in the same news title...that's..interesting.
    Well, there is your relevance boys.
  6. Originally posted by Ali709:One Direction, Katy Perry and U2 in the same news title...that's..interesting.
    Well, there is your relevance boys.

+1
  7. "Adult Alternative Songs chart,"

...wow...guess it is time for me to grow up and become an adult!
  8. Another U2 deal available in three and a half hours. Might even be the Super Deluxe AB, which if it is cheap enough I will buy.