1. The first version of Mercy is insanely great for me.

Other ones are good or very good songs, but they have to sell their list, so...
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Robert Plant's choice was the only thing worth off that article.

Also, I HATE when they publish lists like that, where you have to click 20 times. Very NMEish indeed.

Pretty good list I think! But the clicking is really annoying!

3. Most of the songs are indeed awesome - except perhaps Birdland. U2, it's high time to really play Luminous Times and other gems - because, you know, they are truly great songs... and we've heard SBS, WOWY, Pride & co. so many times!
  4. It's not a great list until it includes Levitate.

Quite a surprise Robert Plant likes Salome, then again his tastes can be a little obscure too.
  5. I agree with everything on the list bar Glastonbury.
  6. It's a cool song I think - but yes, Levitate is great, too.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:It's not a great list until it includes Levitate.

Quite a surprise Robert Plant likes Salome, then again his tastes can be a little obscure too.

I fully agree with you about Levitate, Drew.
  8. Robert Plant like for Salome is mentioned in BP Fallon's book, but it seemed to be just an off the cuff response to BP's question, rather than a considered reply.
  9. Slow Dancing (acoustic) is an obvious omission from any list of 'rare gems'.
  10. Bono's been in Dingle today for a friend's wedding. I hope he comes back to Dublin tomorrow