1. What if the reason it's in spanish is because the feeling behind the song took place in spain?? Not America as we may assume?
  2. Originally posted by ladygodivaWhat if the reason it's in spanish is because the feeling behind the song took place in spain?? Not America as we may assume?

that's a possibility, but then why not "uno, dos, tres, quatro" instead of the "uno, dos, tres, catorce" ???
    (i could go on forever asking these questions.... )
  3. We thought that we had the answers
    It was the questions we had wrong.
  4. Originally posted by ladygodivaWe thought that we had the answers
    It was the questions we had wrong.

indeed!!
  5. I would like to suggest a way of choosing the next song. What if every one who would like to comment, put forward the song that they would like to discuss then everyone else could vote for a song other than the one that they suggested. then the song that most people are interested in would be discussed.
  6. Well, the new song has to be announced by tomorrow...emm...Dan?
  7. I nominate A Sort of Homecoming.
  8. I would like to go with 'One Tree Hill'
  9. Originally posted by ladygodivaWhat if the reason it's in spanish is because the feeling behind the song took place in spain?? Not America as we may assume?

Riddle me not, but for some reason I always thought Uno, Dos, Tres, Catorce meant somethign along of the lines of the number of their albums. I believe HTDAAB was their 14th album sorry if not in order: boy, october, war, UF, JT, R&H, under a blood red sky, wide awake in america, Pop, Zooropa, Best of 80-90, Best of 90-00, Atchung Baby, and ATYCLB. That makes "catorce" correct?

Maybe the reason they included Uno, Dos, and Tres... was kind of like their coming of age, learning a new language,/life/ struggles of a rock 'n' roll band during the time of their first "tres" albums.

Might not be good , but I tried!

Like others, I will try and dip in every once in a while, homework permitting
  10. Originally posted by Ali709Well, the new song has to be announced by tomorrow...emm...Dan?

I assumed you'd be choosing actually Ali as you got this runnning. Can we do that this week then go with LadyG's suggestion next week? Just so it gets done. If we wait to vote then it will take too long and I've only popped on tonight.
  11. That sounds fine to me. Looking forward to hearing what the next song is going to be.

Lady G
  12. Originally posted by molang7[..]

Maybe the reason they included Uno, Dos, and Tres... was kind of like their coming of age, learning a new language,/life/ struggles of a rock 'n' roll band during the time of their first "tres" albums.

Sorry I by "catorce" i mean that maybe the new language of a new band is still with them even though they have been through so much together.