1. Alright then, it's decided.

We choose the songs weekly, Lady G, myself...who else? Robbie and Johnny I guess. Right?

And about the manager, I was hoping for Dan but don't know if he'll have the time. I don't know if I can pull it off myself either, the new semester begins next week and it's a tough one! I could do it for a month or so but not sure about the rest!

Still hoping for Gerard to show up and also Dan (again)!
  2. Originally posted by Ali709Alright then, it's decided.

We choose the songs weekly, Lady G, myself...who else? Robbie and Johnny I guess. Right?

And about the manager, I was hoping for Dan but don't know if he'll have the time. I don't know if I can pull it off myself either, the new semester begins next week and it's a tough one! I could do it for a month or so but not sure about the rest!

Still hoping for Gerard to show up and also Dan (again)!

I can gladly help you choose the songs, no problem with that...
    I don't think I can make it to manager... you know I can post like hell a day and stay out a few days, because of my work...
    cheers!

BTW: one post away from PARTY GIRL
  3. Alright...I'll do management for some time till this gets started...then we'll find a replacement!

What day is a good one for posting new songs? Maybe fridays so that people can reply during the weekend? Give me ideas for this one too please!

So far...

Regular Members:
    Lady G (ladygodiva)
    Ali
    Robbie
    Johnny

I'm guessing Dan might want to join in. Maybe Nate and Gerard and some others...tell me if you want.
    The members above get to choose the song in turns.

Each week on...(insert day here!)... a new song is announced and during that week anyone can post his/her opinions about the song's meaning. I'll be bumping the topic if necessary. I'll also try to post summaries (gonna have to take the course with Dan first! ).

Did I miss anything?
  4. Originally posted by Ali709Alright...I'll do management for some time till this gets started...then we'll find a replacement!

What day is a good one for posting new songs? Maybe fridays so that people can reply during the weekend? Give me ideas for this one too please!

So far...

Regular Members:
    Lady G (ladygodiva)
    Ali
    Robbie
    Johnny

I'm guessing Dan might want to join in. Maybe Nate and Gerard and some others...tell me if you want.

Each week on...(insert day here!)... a new song is announced and during that week anyone can post his/her opinions about the song's meaning. I'll be bumping the topic if necessary. I'll also try to post summaries (gonna have to take the course with Dan first! ).

Did I miss anything?

Awesome, I think that's pretty much it...

tuesday: announcement of song to be discussed.
    friday: people have 4 days from that tuesday to listen to the song, do some research if wanted, etc.. and get their post together
    Tuesday: summary is presented, and new song announced..
    and the cicle goes on...

what do you think??

what do you think????
  5. Originally posted by Ali709Alright...I'll do management for some time till this gets started...then we'll find a replacement!

So far...

Regular Members:
    Lady G (ladygodiva)
    Ali
    Robbie
    Johnny

Did I miss anything?

Nice one

If I might venture a couple of suggestions...

I would suggest not having a specific day to post your thoughts. Unlike the BRT there's no potential for spoilers and it may help people to formulate their own thoughts to see what other's think. I would suggest simply having a day for the song to be announced and then you have a week to do it. At least to start - this makes it easier for everyone. I think the day itself is irrelevant as nearly all of us post every day and if not then you'll soon catch up the next day or so.

Summaries can then be done by the manager (more on that later..) after the close day. A separate topic controlled by a crew member for these would also be a good idea.

I'm in by the way.

And I'll do the management stuff if you want me to Ali. But seems to me you're doing a fine job already. Either way...
  6. It would be much better if you can do it Dan...you're better at it. You said on your first post here that you won't have the time, that's why I took over.

It's all yours then Dan!
    Your suggestions are great ones. I say as Lady G posted today which is a Tuesday (super Tuesday to be exact ), then we make Tuesdays the posting days.

So far, the members are me, Lady G, Johnny, Robbie and yourself (I'm talking to Dan here ).

I and Lady G already posted our views about Vertigo. Others may do so now. The round table has officially started
  7. Originally posted by Ali709It would be much better if you can do it Dan...you're better at it. You said on your first post here that you won't have the time, that's why I took over.

Ah. I was on lunch so didn't have the chance to post about Vertigo. That was all.

Originally posted by AliIt's all yours then Dan!

Oh good.

Originally posted by AliYour suggestions are great ones. I say as Lady G posted today which is a Tuesday (super Tuesday to be exact ), then we make Tuesdays the posting days

Fair enough

Originally posted by AliSo far, the members are Ali, Lady G, Johnny, Robbie, wtshnnfb01, Justin, Casper and Dan

There must be more of you. Hello hello?

Originally posted by AliI and Lady G already posted our views about Vertigo. Others may do so now. The round table has officially started

You heard him. Get to it lads

8. Can I join? I'm into this kind of thing.
  9. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Can I join? I'm into this kind of thing.

Very welcome. I've added you to my little thing above.

Any comments on Vertigo?
  10. sounds like fun....ill chime in every now and then
  11. Originally posted by jdoyle84sounds like fun....ill chime in every now and then

Do you want to be added so you can chose songs? I've tentatively put you on in the hope you say yes...
  12. Do you guys fancy joining the bootleg round table as well (=))?