1. I was wondering if the Daily Star was the UKs equivalent of the National Inquierer or Fake Science Monthly (etc etc, bad and fake news magazines). But hey, same could be said of U2 I guess with rumors.
  2. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I mean, it's sort of like saying U2 couldn't stage a bigger show than 360. Could they? Probably. Would it be worth it, or any good, in comparison to what you'd basically perfected "that one time"? Never.

I'm sure people said that after ZooTV though, and 20 years later they do 360. I saw a Mylo show (assuming that's the show you're referring to) and it was amazing, but I think it's limiting to say that it was their peak in terms of a visual show. I don't believe it!
  3. A few intimate shows have been announced for the upcoming months. It looks like they're taking it easy!

4. 6 shows in 6 cities... reminds me of something!
  5. Reminds me of something too...
  6. Reminds you of something?

7. At least they are doing something
  8. Notice it doesn't say "tour". Makes me wonder if they will be doing 2 albums by 2015 again and not actually touring for this one.

9. LOL I didn't read your or Tim's posts before posting my image, I promise Great minds think alike
  10. Originally posted by jmushouse:Notice it doesn't say "tour". Makes me wonder if they will be doing 2 albums by 2015 again and not actually touring for this one.

That'd be consistent with the lastest rumours which said they were preparing a one-two punch, with a follow-up album to be released shortly after Ghost Stories. Who knows.
  11. 2 week gaps between each show, enough time to get back into the studio and finish Zooropa.