1. I hope they start the next tour in Europe so I can look at setlists before I buy tickets.

They're gonna have to play some crazy shit to get me in the room. Already seen the best visual show they'll ever put on, and "Warning Sign" & "Lovers in Japan" (not to mention Politik and Shiver)

If the show contained any of the following, I'd probably buy a ticket:

Twisted Logic
    Talk
    Sparks
    A Rush of Blood to the Head
  2. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I hope they start the next tour in Europe so I can look at setlists before I buy tickets.

They're gonna have to play some crazy shit to get me in the room. Already seen the best visual show they'll ever put on, and "Warning Sign" & "Lovers in Japan" (not to mention Politik and Shiver)

Twisted Logic
    Talk
    Sparks

I'd love to see Daylight, AROBTTH, Amsterdam as well as more X&Y return to the set. Talk, Low, White Shadows would all be great to see revisited.
  3. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I hope they start the next tour in Europe so I can look at setlists before I buy tickets.

Twisted Logic
    Talk
    Sparks

How can you know they can't put on a better visual show?
  4. I mean, it's sort of like saying U2 couldn't stage a bigger show than 360. Could they? Probably. Would it be worth it, or any good, in comparison to what you'd basically perfected "that one time"? Never.
  5. Yeah, I agree with Kieran. Both bands are (regardless of the obvious differences) in a similar stage -no pun intended- now... They have already done all they can possibly do in terms of stage innovation, and trying to top it would result in a big fiasco in my opinion. Similar to what happened when U2 took "that step further" doing Popmart after Zoo TV's madness. Both U2 and CP can only do smaller setups and venues now, and put a bit more effort in the proper performance and setlist instead of putting it on the visual/interactive aspects of the show.
  6. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I hope they start the next tour in Europe so I can look at setlists before I buy tickets.

Twisted Logic
    Talk
    Sparks

5 great songs. I'd add Daylight to this list.
  7. Got it messed up, sorry you both. Hugs Mr Gignac
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yeah, I agree with Kieran. Both bands are (regardless of the obvious differences) in a similar stage -no pun intended- now... They have already done all they can possibly do in terms of stage innovation, and trying to top it would result in a big fiasco in my opinion. Similar to what happened when U2 took "that step further" doing Popmart after Zoo TV's madness. Both U2 and CP can only do smaller setups and venues now, and put a bit more effort in the proper performance and setlist instead of putting it on the visual/interactive aspects of the show.

Indeed, +1
  9. Meanwhile, rumors of a "Zooropa" to Ghost Stories have surfaced...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/playlist/373354/Coldplay-s-record-label-says-Chris-Martin-and-crew-and-working-on-two-comeback-albums

Summed up: bigger album with bigger sound coming after scaled back Ghost Stories. No actual tour for Ghost Stories but perhaps a few smaller dates scattered here and there (probably why they shot the live DVD in LA playing it from cover to cover). The bigger tour and other album will probably be released 2015.
  10. Tabloid info is tabloid info.

Although I will say it would be SO nice to have 2 albums.