1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

That'd be consistent with the lastest rumours which said they were preparing a one-two punch, with a follow-up album to be released shortly after Ghost Stories. Who knows.

That'd be really great. I actually like the new material - simple but effective. Maybe U2 would also respond with a one-two, who knows... they've been certainly mentioning it. Even though a simple one would already be more than welcome!
  2. Nice to hear. Signed up to the email to hear about the London gig in time.

3. You know they're pretty easy to catch, don't you? Lovely lads too

4. Well if certain people would drop me some hints as to where to find them...I'm sure it would be easy!
  5. Let's say that the small green table you see behind me belongs to Ravel's Bistro, "Hampstead Best Kept Secret", and the guys rehearse and record in the small, white studios at the end of that small street corridor...
  6. Well that's on my way to uni every day!! I'm gonna go crazy now
  7. hahaha, really?! That's great!! I don't know if they're on the studios now, but well, what's better than checking it out yourself?
  8. Dammit I dont have time to stalk all these places all over london, first church studios and now this!!

I have to make extra time for CP now!
  9. If at least the studios were closer to each other... Good luck mate!!
  10. A famous Italian DJ has remixed Midnight:

11. Giorgio Moroder is amazing and that remix is stunning!
  12. I almost like it better than the original I think.

The band played the BBC 1 Live Lounge today, and announced they will be performing the Radio 1 Big Weekend (I guess thats a festival).

"Oceans" debuted today as well.

http://rnbxclusive.se/2014/04/coldplay-oceans-live/