1. So here is the official video for Magic, just released:

It's interesting. But...is it Chris also playing as the husband? I can't tell really.
    The director is Jonas Åkerlund who also directed Beautiful Day and Walk On. But this is more Corbijn-like to me.
  2. Originally posted by Ali709:So here is the official video for Magic, just released:

[YouTube Video]

It's interesting. But...is it Chris also playing as the husband? I can't tell really.
    The director is Jonas Åkerlund who also directed Beautiful Day and Walk On. But this is more Corbijn-like to me.

I also believe it's Chris playing the malevolent husband. at first i thought, there was something familiar with that man, but after watching half the video i am pretty sure it's Chris.

maybe he's playing the girl too.

Guess they call it Magic.......... :p
  3. All I Want Is You, anyone? Thats what it reminded me off haha.
    I kinda like this song, it's not as annoying as Paradise or other songs from that album.

And yeah he is the husband imo.
  4. This song and song are awesome
  5. The song is nice and catchy, the video is well done but I still only believe in miracles and not magic, the difference is miracles come from God and magic comes from the opposite, the bible says so. Having said that the video would not have made sense to the real world if miracle was used instead of magic. That's the only bone I had to pick and get straightened for Gods sake and ours. Just so your not confused.
    But magic does sound cool for some reason society has made it that way.
  6. What the hell are you on about
  7. Originally posted by bartajax:All I Want Is You, anyone? Thats what it reminded me off haha.
    I kinda like this song, it's not as annoying as Paradise or other songs from that album.

And yeah he is the husband imo.

AIWIY, indeed
  8. if they don't play spies on the next tour i give up
  9. Deuteronomy 18;10-15
  10. Originally posted by Buttons:The song is nice and catchy, the video is well done but I still only believe in miracles and not magic, the difference is miracles come from God and magic comes from the opposite, the bible says so. Having said that the video would not have made sense to the real world if miracle was used instead of magic. That's the only bone I had to pick and get straightened for Gods sake and ours. Just so your not confused.
    But magic does sound cool for some reason society has made it that way.

Thou art now the Blessed of the Lord.