1. Or don't like?

Miss Sarejevo and The First Time, for me, are always skipped. Matter of preference of course. What about anyone else?
  2. Originally posted by indiewaremassiveOr don't like?

Miss Sarejevo and The First Time, for me, are always skipped. Matter of preference of course. What about anyone else?

Learn the story behind Miss Sarajevo (if you don't already know it of course) and then re-listen to it.

Miami is my all time U2 hate. Others include Some Days Are Better Than Others and Grace
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Learn the story behind Miss Sarajevo (if you don't already know it of course) and then re-listen to it.

Miami is my all time U2 hate. Others include Some Days Are Better Than Others and Grace

yeah the story is a good one, still not a fan of the song at all though..

miami, you're right, is awful
  4. Let's quote The Police to answer this:
    Originally posted by TheEvery little thing she does is magic...[/b]
    Do you get it?
  5. Originally posted by indiewaremassiveOr don't like?

Great topic!

Here's my list of usually-skipped songs:

An Cat Dubh
    Grace
    I Fall Down
    Miami
    Numb
    One Step Closer
    Satellite of Love
    Scarlet
    Shadows and Tall Trees
    Stranger in a Strange Land
    The First Time
    The Playboy Mansion
    The Wanderer
    Van Diemen's Land

Yeah, it's not that I don't like them or don't understand them, per-say; it's just that they're my least favorite songs, for whatever reasons.

6. Shadows And Tall Trees
    Red Light
    Some Days Are Better Than Others
    Grace
    One Step Closer
    The Ground Beneath Her Feet
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Really Grace? i suppose its not their best. but its so relaxing always puts me to sleep lol..
    But yea i agree with you on Miami.. horrible
  8. One song i never really liked is Party Girl for some reason.. just didnt do it for me
    But a song i don't get is Playboy Mansion.. loove it though!
  9. Originally posted by tui[..]

Really Grace? i suppose its not their best. but its so relaxing always puts me to sleep lol..
    But yea i agree with you on Miami.. horrible

Maybe it puts you to sleep because it's boring
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Maybe it puts you to sleep because it's boring

Lol.. you could be right there hehe the lyrics arent that attention catching thats for sure
  11. The one that puts me to sleep is Streets. I guess 'cause when I hear it I'm content.
  12. Originally posted by tuiOne song i never really liked is Party Girl for some reason.. just didnt do it for me
    Really? I think that Party Girl is one of their most funny moments up there. The studio recording is just like made by a 15-years old band... And the live versions are always funny.