1. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Yikes. I'd have to disagree with you there.....Can you imagine if they tried to play Grace live? Here's the audience reaction:

I never said that Grace should be played live...I just mentioned it because a lot of people said that they don't like or don't get Grace on this thread.
  2. Originally posted by thechicken[..]

I never said that Grace should be played live...I just mentioned it because a lot of people said that they don't like or don't get Grace on this thread.

Fair enough. I didn't mean to come across as attacking your viewpoint. To each his own, right?
  3. Originally posted by thechickenI really don't see what is so great about Bad.
  4. Originally posted by thechickenI really don't see what is so great about Bad.

You have heard it live??
  5. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Yikes. I'd have to disagree with you there.....Can you imagine if they tried to play Grace live? Here's the audience reaction:

Man, you made me laugh...

6. Dirty Day was a song that I never appreciated but having watched the Sydney and Adelaide DVD's quite a bit I think it's absolutley awesome. Its shot into my U2 top 20.
  7. -----edit-----double post------
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyDirty Day was a song that I never appreciated but having watched the Sydney and Adelaide DVD's quite a bit I think it's absolutley awesome. Its shot into my U2 top 20.

It took a while for Dirty Day to grow on me too....Actually, the whole Zooropa CD. I wasn't really a fan when Zooropa was released, but did buy it probably back around 2000. There's some real gems on there...(Dirty Day, The Wanderer, The First Time)
  9. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

It took a while for Dirty Day to grow on me too....Actually, the whole Zooropa CD. I wasn't really a fan when Zooropa was released, but did buy it probably back around 2000. There's some real gems on there...(Dirty Day, The Wanderer, The First Time)

Lemon and Stay also. Haven't listened to the actual album in a long while. Might throw it on the ipod tonite. I'm in the mod
  10. Originally posted by thechickenI really don't see what is so great about Bad.

Yep, me neither. Too long, too boring.
  11. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Yep, me neither. Too long, too boring.

album, live or both?
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

album, live or both?

Live. The album version isn't good but at least not that long.