1. Awesome! i'm downloading this show now! can;t wait to hear and discuss it!
  2. Originally posted by easports43Really? It's the most downloaded show?

just to specify, i meant most downloaded of the last 24 hours not all time! but still that's a big impact.
  3. Originally posted by u2met86[..]

just to specify, i meant most downloaded of the last 24 hours not all time! but still that's a big impact.

I know.
  4. count me in too!
  5. I'm going away for a couple of days but I've stuck this on my iPod so I'll give it a listen and dive in when I'm back. Just may be Sunday/Monday that's all.
  6. Originally posted by djrlewisI'm going away for a couple of days but I've stuck this on my iPod so I'll give it a listen and dive in when I'm back. Just may be Sunday/Monday that's all.

OK. Have a good time!
  7. i'm itching to throw my 2 cents already instead of waiting until saturday! (i may not be able to tune in live). great show. thanks for introducing me to it!
  8. Originally posted by u2met86i'm itching to throw my 2 cents already instead of waiting until saturday! (i may not be able to tune in live). great show. thanks for introducing me to it!

I can't wait either!
  9. I'm in!!! great idea!
  10. Moderator’s Notes:

1985-03-01 - Phoenix, Arizona - Compton Terrace

General Jots:

Okay, first things first… audience bootlegs annoy me. They never accurately display the power of any performance. I’d rather hear a soundboard with poor audience level than a bootleg with muffled sound, people talking, off-key singing and hoarse screaming in the background while Bono is talking. (Unless you are there)

Now that my grievance is out of the way, may I just say, the show was great – like always. Each song was strong although I found it weird to hear Bono seemingly out of breath during “Bad.” This show, by the way, marks the first time I’ve heard “11 O’Clock Tick Tock” (so I’ve never heard it, sue me). Also, does it seem to you that “The Unforgettable Fire” sounds better live? It did to me.

Essential Moments:

The two things that make this show worth it were Bono breaking up a fight and playing “Pride (In the Name of Love)” afterwards, which was played better the first time than the second. Go figure. Not only that, he cared about none of the audience getting hurt. Do we see artists do that often… NO, so it was powerful to hear. Also, the performance of “Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door” was great, and the song of the night for me. In the intro to that song, Bono talks about how people have come a long way to see them, including… my Mom and Dad. That’s right. That’s why the show is special and why I have an Unforgettable Fire tour shirt handed down to me. My Mom and Dad are there, screaming in the crowd and enjoying themselves, and hopefully I’ll be able to see a U2 show with them, too.

Any other opinions...
  11. i agree with everything u said the fight is shocking and its weird hearing Bono angry hahah and its a good bootleg audio wise its a great boot and 11 O' Clock was cool and so is Seconds!!! the first time i've ever heard Seconds live. i recently like a month ago started 2 notice that song and grew 2 love it. and hearing live was awesome.
  12. I'm a bit to late, I downloading the show right now. I'll be on time next time!