1. Yep, count me in for that - sounds awesome
  2. Do you need another moderator? If so, I'd be happy to help. Your idea is such an awesome idea!
  3. You all are in, and easports43... already done.

The first show I want to do is one with personal meaning to me.

Link to bootleg:
    1985-03-01 - Phoenix, Arizona - Compton Terrace

We will meet back here at 9:00 pm (Standard Website Time (GMT +1:00)) / 3:00 pm EST on Saturday, August 18, 2007.

Hope to see you there. (If problems persist with the date, I can reschedule)
  4. Originally posted by ReclinerManYou all are in, and easports43... already done.

Link to bootleg:

We will meet back here at 9:00 pm (Standard Website Time (GMT +1:00)) / 3:00 pm EST on Saturday, August 18, 2007.

Sounds good man but i'll not be able to make it. Stayin away over the weekend. I look forward to reading everyones posts on sunday though
  5. Originally posted by ReclinerManYou all are in, and easports43... already done.

Link to bootleg:

Great! I'll be there. And by the way, you can call me Nate.
  6. count on me too!!!!!
  7. I'm glad to see an Unforgettable Fire show was chosen. I'm just now downloading the bootleg. I'll probably listen to it tonight.
    I had been looking for a good UF Show, so this gives me a chance to find a favorite of the UF tour.
  8. i'd love to be in!

EDIT: i also like listening to shows with PERSONAL MEANING to different people

EDIT: ReclinerMan, you single-handedly determined the most downloaded show of today! i'm loving it so far, so many thanks for that since i would have never have discovered this one on my own.
  9. Really? It's the most downloaded show? Wow. I haven't listened to it yet, but I probably will at some
    point tonight. Recliner Man, you have made a huge impact on here in such a short time!
  10. Im downloading the show now in 10 minutes it'll be done!!! im excited i hope its a great show so what exactly are we going 2 discuss?? the songs one by one? the vocals? the instrumention? w.e. cant wait for it!!!!
  11. I won't actually be around - going away for a few days on Friday to about Monday - but I can tell you it is an awesome show.
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

some people have attacthments to shows that aren't soundboard. Whats the point in discussing Zooropa RDS or New Year's Eve if everything about those shows has been discussed?

It would be boring to talk about shows that have been done to death, I agree fully.