1. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

That reminds me. That was the show that Gerard suggested the 18/5/2005 East Rutherford show for the best Vertigo rendition of Gloria. I listened to it over the weekend. I've got to agree. A great show and a great Gloria. Edge was sublime. Another little treat, a local band playing ISHWILF with the lads towards the end, they were called the Bank Robbers or something. A great rendtion - a much heavier flavour. I doubt whether that'll be repeated by U2 alone.

Indeed. One of our members here was actually up on stage that night as the guitarist. JcBasket, I believe.

EDIT: Here's the story: http://www.u2start.com/topic/3506/
  2. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Indeed. One of our members here was actually up on stage that night as the guitarist. JcBasket, I believe.

EDIT: Here's the story: http://www.u2start.com/topic/3506/

I did hear of this, but I didn't know it was the same gig until now. I just read it. What a fantastic story! The punked up ending was great improv!
  3. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

I did hear of this, but I didn't know it was the same gig until now. I just read it. What a fantastic story! The punked up ending was great improv!

I know. I'm green with envy.....
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyi've heard from Dan this week to. He's had a few bits and bobs to attend to this week so his online time has been minimal but he left his review with me :

'7/10. Discotheque was the best bit.'

I wonder if Dan will elaborate?
  5. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

That's almost as short as your review of the Boston Vertigo show a few weeks ago.....

haha I made up for it with an upgrade though. . .
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

haha I made up for it with an upgrade though. . .

On that note, I guess that wraps up another BRT...what now?
  7. The silence is deafening
  8. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

On that note, I guess that wraps up another BRT...what now?

Who's picking??
  9. Picking order

ReclinerMan
    Gerard
    Dan
    Ali
    Nate
    Jeremy
    Chris (Fenderman)
    Chris (jean_pasquerel)
    Patrick
    Drew