1. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

Yea, but that hasnt really been updated. It will show who's turn it is, what shows, what date, and so on. It could organize BRT even better than it is now.

Is it possible I could open up a topic like Dan's w/ what I said?

Dan's working on getting up to speed with the reviews (updated just last week) and it will be on the money when it's done. Any more would be a little confusing. We just have to avoid using this topic for non round table chat and keep the talk strictly focused on our opinions and reviews.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Dan's working on getting up to speed with the reviews (updated just last week) and it will be on the money when it's done. Any more would be a little confusing. We just have to avoid using this topic for non round table chat and keep the talk strictly focused on our opinions and reviews.

Right. However Dan's is just summaries. Maybe on here we could show a rotation for who's picking what for what week.
  3. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

Right. However Dan's is just summaries. Maybe on here we could show a rotation for who's picking what for what week.

If we did another topic we'd just fill it full of crap. What we'l do though is dig out the order and when someone posts their choice of show , they will have to pst the name of whoever is choosing next.

Check out the post count. . .
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

If we did another topic we'd just fill it full of crap. What we'l do though is dig out the order and when someone posts their choice of show , they will have to pst the name of whoever is choosing next.

Check out the post count. . .

Save that post count for its own topin hehe....
  5. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

Save that post count for its own topin hehe....

nah. Celebratory post count topics aren't for me. Only a number.

But here's to another 10k
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

nah. Celebratory post count topics aren't for me. Only a number.

But here's to another 10k

Cheers, and congrats!!
  7. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Ok mate. I just preferred that intro is all. Thanks for picking this gig. I obviously enjoyed it a lot more than others did. I loved the setlist and the audience was good, Adam being pretty mute in parts was really my only big criticism - that and Desire. I'm going to keep it. I really don't know why people hate diversity in setlists....

Glad you enjoyed it! I'm in agreement about Desire, I forgot to write about that in my review. Just like Gerard said, it was like they weren't sure how to pull that song off yet on this tour, and it didn't sound right with Edge on electric. Low point of the show for me.
  8. There are still other reviews to come for this show. Keep them coming. I'd really like to read them!
  9. Can't wait for tomorrows new boot!!
  10. Originally posted by stj0691Can't wait for tomorrows new boot!!

I think we still have a couple more reviews for the existing boot before we discuss the next one.
  11. in case you guys don't know, I pulled out (I let Dan know through PM).
  12. Originally posted by Ali709in case you guys don't know, I pulled out (I let Dan know through PM).

Yeah, that's cool. I knew it was on the cards, you alluded to it earlier. There's still a couple more listed though. Have you got the show anyway?