1. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Yeah, that's cool. I knew it was on the cards, you alluded to it earlier. There's still a couple more listed though. Have you got the show anyway?

Part one only...
  2. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

Part one only...

It's getting somewhat of a mixed reception here. For the record, I liked it because it had a few surprises. First half's probably the best anyway.
  3. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

It's getting somewhat of a mixed reception here. For the record, I liked it because it had a few surprises. First half's probably the best anyway.

I don't know.....last encore was pretty amazing.....
  4. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I don't know.....last encore was pretty amazing.....

You biased bastard
  5. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

You biased bastard

I don't know what you're talking about, Ali......
  6. Just wanted to let everyone know, I had some things come up. Won't be able to get my review in until tomorrow. I did enjoy the show!
  7. Originally posted by fendermanJust wanted to let everyone know, I had some things come up. Won't be able to get my review in until tomorrow. I did enjoy the show!

Good to hear! I'm looking forward to reading your review....
  8. i've heard from Dan this week to. He's had a few bits and bobs to attend to this week so his online time has been minimal but he left his review with me :

'7/10. Discotheque was the best bit.'
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyi've heard from Dan this week to. He's had a few bits and bobs to attend to this week so his online time has been minimal but he left his review with me :

Is that it? Lol. I can't disagree with that! It was pretty special. There you go Jeremy, some further support for 'YOUR' show.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyi've heard from Dan this week to. He's had a few bits and bobs to attend to this week so his online time has been minimal but he left his review with me :

That's almost as short as your review of the Boston Vertigo show a few weeks ago.....
  11. Originally posted by aussiemofo There you go Jeremy, some further support for 'YOUR' show.

I'll gladly claim this one as "my show."
  12. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

That's almost as short as your review of the Boston Vertigo show a few weeks ago.....

That reminds me. That was the show that Gerard suggested the 18/5/2005 East Rutherford show for the best Vertigo rendition of Gloria. I listened to it over the weekend. I've got to agree. A great show and a great Gloria. Edge was sublime. Another little treat, a local band playing ISHWILF with the lads towards the end, they were called the Bank Robbers or something. A great rendtion - a much heavier flavour. I doubt whether that'll be repeated by U2 alone.