1. You really look like on your avatar It fits nice man
  2. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyYou really look like on your avatar It fits nice man

I totally agree! You incredibly look like Bono-The Fly! But not only for the glasses!

3. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

I totally agree! You incredibly look like Bono-The Fly! But not only for the glasses!

You think I can fit in a U2 tribute band?
  4. Originally posted by Remy[..]

You think I can fit in a U2 tribute band?

Surely! Well, I mean... if you are good at singing, why not?! You could be one of the best "Bono", don't have doubt about that!
    And I think that you could find great musicians on here...

P.S.: don't think at me, because I can't play anything...
  5. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Surely! Well, I mean... if you are good at singing, why not?! You could be one of the best "Bono", don't have doubt about that!
    And I think that you could find great musicians on here...

P.S.: don't think at me, because I can't play anything...

Me neither, and I can't sing either.
  6. Geez, it's uncanny man!!
  7. Remy, this like, literally the youngest U2 fanbase on the web look at the top posters ages, and you the Admin is only 20, holy shit!
  8. Originally posted by MacphistflyRemy, this like, literally the youngest U2 fanbase on the web look at the top posters ages, and you the Admin is only 20, holy shit!

Tell me about it; I turn 30 in a couple of weeks and feel that I'll be getting too old for this!!

Not that it'll stop me for a second
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Tell me about it; I turn 30 in a couple of weeks and feel that I'll be getting too old for this!!

Not that it'll stop me for a second

Bah! don't let it!
    We're, for the most part, the least stuck up fanbase on the web as far as i'm concerned.
    We're not as selective as interference.
  10. Originally posted by MacphistflyRemy, this like, literally the youngest U2 fanbase on the web look at the top posters ages, and you the Admin is only 20, holy shit!

And you get to notice that when it comes to favourite songs, versions of songs, gigs. Rarely some old stuff found there...
  11. Originally posted by yeah[..]

And you get to notice that when it comes to favourite songs, versions of songs, gigs. Rarely some old stuff found there...

Not necessarily, are you an older member yeah?
  12. Hm, there are quite a few members younger than 20, so I guess I'm an older member in this context: 27.