1. Cool!!

GOOD LUCK!
  2. Originally posted by Macphistflyi have an idea Remy, we'll form an online tribute band,

You'll be Bono, with your Glasses and showmanship
    I shall be Edge with my technical wizardry
    Adam shall be Belgian Bono, with his coolness
    And LikeASong will be larry, the disgruntled drummer.

I'm honourd (Already seeing myself playing the bass of WOWY )
    We must do that sometime
  3. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah on Ebay, I was the only bidder fortunately. It did cost me around 60 euros.

Lucky bastard
    I bought myself a look-a-like Fly-Shades, it's not the same bue it looks like it and it costed me 80 euros...

But that doesn't take away you totally deserve the glasses ! You're probably the one who deserves it the most, congratulations (I'm jealous )
    Enjoy it and please put a picture on the site if you wear the glasses, i bet you look great with it
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Lucky bastard
    I bought myself a look-a-like Fly-Shades, it's not the same bue it looks like it and it costed me 80 euros...

But that doesn't take away you totally deserve the glasses ! You're probably the one who deserves it the most, congratulations (I'm jealous )
    Enjoy it and please put a picture on the site if you wear the glasses, i bet you look great with it

Haha yeah I will, I consider myself really lucky
  5. Cool as
  6. Wow! That is badass. Nice find Remy
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah official Bono glasses are so expensive! And I like the Fly glasses much more anyway than what he wears these days.

I agreed!!
    The Fly glasses are much cooler than the glasses tha he wears today!!They have something special!!

See you Remy!!
  8. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

I agreed!!
    The Fly glasses are much cooler than the glasses tha he wears today!!They have something special!!

See you Remy!!

Yeah i think he has already wore like 1000 sunglasses or so but they are the best !
    (though i don't think it would suit him nowadays)
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Yeah i think he has already wore like 1000 sunglasses or so but they are the best !
    (though i don't think it would suit him nowadays)

Yeah you need long hair for fly shades. Long black dyed hair.
    If I knew I would have my own fly shades I wouldn't have cut my hair short
  10. Look, it's Bono!
    Noo, it's the Fly!
    Noo, it's.. Remy

They're so cool! They are definitely the darkest shades I ever had on my eyes. Everything was suddenly so dark around me It's great to feel like Bono for a moment
  11. Geez and they look like they fit well too. I'm more jealous than ever
  12. Originally posted by rmann83Geez and they look like they fit well too. I'm more jealous than ever

Yeah probably Bono doesn't have a big head too